Philips Sonicare Brushheads Trial 3-Pack (2 ProResults & 1 DiamondClean), HX6013/46, 3 ea

BY SONICARE

Auto-Delivery Eligible! Sonicare recommends that you change your brushhead every 90 days. 3 Brush Heads #1 Recommended Brand by Dental Professionals x2 ProResults Superior Cleaning For Better Gum Health 2 2x More Plaque Removal 3 Improves Gum Health 4 Cleans Along the Gumline For Superior Plaque Removal x1 Diamond Clean Our Best Brush Head 2 Proven to Provide Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth 3 Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth in Just 1 Week 4 5x More Plaque Removal 5 Improves Gum Health 6 Whitens Teeth Snap-On System For: Diamond Clean 2 FlexCare+ 3 FlexCare 4 Healthy White 5 Easy Clean For Best Results Use genuine Philips SoniCare Brush Heads see more...

Melissa S.
Alexandria, VA
My husband and I love these brush heads. The size and shape is just right to get around every tooth. Your mouth feels so clean and it doesn't feel to harsh. Very easy to use and the cost is a little pricey but worth it.
lucia p.
Good head brushes! Clean your teeth to that sparkle! Leaves your teeth and mouth super clean!
Roseann P.
I've use the sonicare toothbrush for many years. I find it works excellent. Just wish it was a little cheaper for the refills
Jen K.
North Vancouver, BC
I like the size and feel of these tooth brushes. They are cost effective and portable :)
Amanda C.
Huffman, TX
The sonicare toothbrush has kept my teeth and gums healthy for years. The heads are easy to replace and high quality
Jerrica R.
Love this product! I will never go back to my regular toothbrush! Just doesn't feel clean enough! If you have ever used a sonicare you know what I'm talking about! Great product and great results! Great gift!!!
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
These are amazing with my electric toothbrush which I love, love, love! I wouldn't use any other brand and would definitely recommend this brush to others. Expensive but so worth the price and I have had mine charger for years and change out my brush head every month....awesome !!!!
Lauren D.
Hands down the best toothbrush and there is no alternative to their brush heads!!!
Angela R.
I've never seen this trial pack, but I have been using the electric Sonicare that fit both of these replacements for almost three years and I couldn't be more happy. My dentist was selling the toothbrush in the office and since it was the end of the year and I had to use up my FSS, I went for it. One of the best hygiene purchases I've ever made!!!
Denise S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Theses are the brush heads that came with my electric toothbrush. Love them! My teeth have never felt so clean before using this toothbrush.