Philips Sonicare Brushheads Trial 3-Pack (2 ProResults & 1 DiamondClean), HX6013/46, 3 ea

BY SONICARE

Auto-Delivery Eligible! Sonicare recommends that you change your brushhead every 90 days. 3 Brush Heads #1 Recommended Brand by Dental Professionals x2 ProResults Superior Cleaning For Better Gum Health 2 2x More Plaque Removal 3 Improves Gum Health 4 Cleans Along the Gumline For Superior Plaque Removal x1 Diamond Clean Our Best Brush Head 2 Proven to Provide Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth 3 Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth in Just 1 Week 4 5x More Plaque Removal 5 Improves Gum Health 6 Whitens Teeth Snap-On System For: Diamond Clean 2 FlexCare+ 3 FlexCare 4 Healthy White 5 Easy Clean For Best Results Use genuine Philips SoniCare Brush Heads see more...

Denise S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Theses are the brush heads that came with my electric toothbrush. Love them! My teeth have never felt so clean before using this toothbrush.
Aliya A.
Lubbock, TX
I can't live without my electric toothbrush! It leaves my mouth feeling clean and my teeth white.
Melissia M.
Holly, MI
what can I say I love this tooth brush better than the oral b,
I bought one for me and my daughter, whom does not like to brush teeth but
now she does, I use it 2 times a day and does great, Dentist even
ask what am I doing different, I'm very satisfied with this tooth
brush, it really does a great job.
Taylor S.
Greensboro, NC
My Sonicare toothbrush does a fine job but it's frustrating to have to continue to replace the brush heads. The replacements seem to be similar to the initial head and it meets my expectations. I was satisfied overall but do find it costly to replace each brush head.
Lindsay B.
This is my favorite toothbrush I've ever had. Always makes my mouth feel extra clean and it is the easy to use
Andrew H.
Indianapolis, IN
I am totally obsessed with these Phillips Sonicare Brushheads! Seriously I cannot get over how amazingly clean my teeth feel each and every time I brush. The ProResults heads provide a deep clean smooth sensation just like you get from the dentist. The color changing bristles to let you know when to replace are just an added bonus!
Molly M.
North caro
Very nice brush heads! I like the shape and how the bristles feel on my gums not to harsh!!
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
I can't say enough good things about these! Not only are my teeth clean (and cavity free!) but my gums are significantly healthier - meaning easier and painless dental visits!
Lexi E.
Greenwood, AR
I cannot go back to a non electric tooth brush after using the Phillips sonicare diamond clean brush. It's the only toothbrush to where I feel my teeth are getting the best brush possible
Sylvia M.
Thornton, CO
Highly recommended! Yes I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Leaves my mouth feeling so clean and fresh while brushing it flosses as well.