Philips Sonicare Brushheads Trial 3-Pack (2 ProResults & 1 DiamondClean), HX6013/46, 3 ea

BY SONICARE

Auto-Delivery Eligible! Sonicare recommends that you change your brushhead every 90 days. 3 Brush Heads #1 Recommended Brand by Dental Professionals x2 ProResults Superior Cleaning For Better Gum Health 2 2x More Plaque Removal 3 Improves Gum Health 4 Cleans Along the Gumline For Superior Plaque Removal x1 Diamond Clean Our Best Brush Head 2 Proven to Provide Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth 3 Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth in Just 1 Week 4 5x More Plaque Removal 5 Improves Gum Health 6 Whitens Teeth Snap-On System For: Diamond Clean 2 FlexCare+ 3 FlexCare 4 Healthy White 5 Easy Clean For Best Results Use genuine Philips SoniCare Brush Heads see more...

Lizeth C.
Denver, CO
it is good brand, it has different types of toothbrush and tonge brush, it is amazing to have this wonderful product and accesible price
Taylor S.
Greensboro, NC
My Sonicare toothbrush does a fine job but it's frustrating to have to continue to replace the brush heads. The replacements seem to be similar to the initial head and it meets my expectations. I was satisfied overall but do find it costly to replace each brush head.
G C.
Chazy, NY
my toothbrush stopped working going throug the process of getting a relacement bruch
sonicar are so expensive it seems that the replacement process shoudl go a olot smoother
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE
Not a huge Dane of this product. Brush was really dense and it made my gums bleed every time I used it.
Theresa I.
Westmont, IL
No impressed. Very costly and not very effective. I purchased at CVS. I would not purchase again.
Claire C.
I'm a heavy brusher. These toothbrush heads wear out about 2 months after I start using them, and by wear out I mean completely spread and fray. While using them though, they do a very good job of cleaning the teeth and leaving your mouth feeling clean.
Nicole H.
Good quality product and the charge lasts for quite a while. The brush heads are just so small that I don't feel like my teeth have been cleaned enough. Toothpaste gets trapped underneath the brush and the handle so that needs to be cleaned. Pretty pricey so you really have to love it.
lucia p.
Good head brushes! Clean your teeth to that sparkle! Leaves your teeth and mouth super clean!
Jen K.
North Vancouver, BC
I like the size and feel of these tooth brushes. They are cost effective and portable :)
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
These are amazing with my electric toothbrush which I love, love, love! I wouldn't use any other brand and would definitely recommend this brush to others. Expensive but so worth the price and I have had mine charger for years and change out my brush head every month....awesome !!!!