Philips Sonicare Brushheads Trial 3-Pack (2 ProResults & 1 DiamondClean), HX6013/46, 3 ea

BY SONICARE

Auto-Delivery Eligible! Sonicare recommends that you change your brushhead every 90 days. 3 Brush Heads #1 Recommended Brand by Dental Professionals x2 ProResults Superior Cleaning For Better Gum Health 2 2x More Plaque Removal 3 Improves Gum Health 4 Cleans Along the Gumline For Superior Plaque Removal x1 Diamond Clean Our Best Brush Head 2 Proven to Provide Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth 3 Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth in Just 1 Week 4 5x More Plaque Removal 5 Improves Gum Health 6 Whitens Teeth Snap-On System For: Diamond Clean 2 FlexCare+ 3 FlexCare 4 Healthy White 5 Easy Clean For Best Results Use genuine Philips SoniCare Brush Heads see more...

Melissa S.
Alexandria, VA
My husband and I love these brush heads. The size and shape is just right to get around every tooth. Your mouth feels so clean and it doesn't feel to harsh. Very easy to use and the cost is a little pricey but worth it.
Roseann P.
I've use the sonicare toothbrush for many years. I find it works excellent. Just wish it was a little cheaper for the refills
Amanda C.
Huffman, TX
The sonicare toothbrush has kept my teeth and gums healthy for years. The heads are easy to replace and high quality
Jerrica R.
Love this product! I will never go back to my regular toothbrush! Just doesn't feel clean enough! If you have ever used a sonicare you know what I'm talking about! Great product and great results! Great gift!!!
Lauren D.
Hands down the best toothbrush and there is no alternative to their brush heads!!!
Angela R.
I've never seen this trial pack, but I have been using the electric Sonicare that fit both of these replacements for almost three years and I couldn't be more happy. My dentist was selling the toothbrush in the office and since it was the end of the year and I had to use up my FSS, I went for it. One of the best hygiene purchases I've ever made!!!
Denise S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Theses are the brush heads that came with my electric toothbrush. Love them! My teeth have never felt so clean before using this toothbrush.
Aliya A.
Lubbock, TX
I can't live without my electric toothbrush! It leaves my mouth feeling clean and my teeth white.
Melissia M.
Holly, MI
what can I say I love this tooth brush better than the oral b,
I bought one for me and my daughter, whom does not like to brush teeth but
now she does, I use it 2 times a day and does great, Dentist even
ask what am I doing different, I'm very satisfied with this tooth
brush, it really does a great job.
Lindsay B.
This is my favorite toothbrush I've ever had. Always makes my mouth feel extra clean and it is the easy to use