Philips Sonicare Brushheads Trial 3-Pack (2 ProResults & 1 DiamondClean), HX6013/46, 3 ea

BY SONICARE

Auto-Delivery Eligible! Sonicare recommends that you change your brushhead every 90 days. 3 Brush Heads #1 Recommended Brand by Dental Professionals x2 ProResults Superior Cleaning For Better Gum Health 2 2x More Plaque Removal 3 Improves Gum Health 4 Cleans Along the Gumline For Superior Plaque Removal x1 Diamond Clean Our Best Brush Head 2 Proven to Provide Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth 3 Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth in Just 1 Week 4 5x More Plaque Removal 5 Improves Gum Health 6 Whitens Teeth Snap-On System For: Diamond Clean 2 FlexCare+ 3 FlexCare 4 Healthy White 5 Easy Clean For Best Results Use genuine Philips SoniCare Brush Heads see more...

Thao N.
This is great to brush your teeth! Especially with braces! Even my dentist recommended it!
Samantha L.
Everett, WA
Recommended by my dentist and once I started using I would not go back to the regular basic
Kenya W.
My teeth never feel clean unless I use my sonicare brush and brush heads! Their awesome!
Lauren D.
Winter Park, FL
Hands down the best toothbrush and there is no alternative to their brush heads!!!
Jerrica R.
Love this product! I will never go back to my regular toothbrush! Just doesn't feel clean enough! If you have ever used a sonicare you know what I'm talking about! Great product and great results! Great gift!!!
Alysha M.
British Columbia, Canada
I love my sonicare and diamond clean are my favorite heads. I haven't tried a pro results in a while, but my boyfriend uses them all the time. I like the combo pack as the heads look different so it is easy for us to determine whose brush head belongs to who.
Nicole H.
Good quality product and the charge lasts for quite a while. The brush heads are just so small that I don't feel like my teeth have been cleaned enough. Toothpaste gets trapped underneath the brush and the handle so that needs to be cleaned. Pretty pricey so you really have to love it.
lucia p.
Good head brushes! Clean your teeth to that sparkle! Leaves your teeth and mouth super clean!
Jen K.
North Vancouver , BC
I like the size and feel of these tooth brushes. They are cost effective and portable :)