Philips Sonicare Brushheads Trial 3-Pack (2 ProResults & 1 DiamondClean), HX6013/46, 3 ea

BY SONICARE

Auto-Delivery Eligible! Sonicare recommends that you change your brushhead every 90 days. 3 Brush Heads #1 Recommended Brand by Dental Professionals x2 ProResults Superior Cleaning For Better Gum Health 2 2x More Plaque Removal 3 Improves Gum Health 4 Cleans Along the Gumline For Superior Plaque Removal x1 Diamond Clean Our Best Brush Head 2 Proven to Provide Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth 3 Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth in Just 1 Week 4 5x More Plaque Removal 5 Improves Gum Health 6 Whitens Teeth Snap-On System For: Diamond Clean 2 FlexCare+ 3 FlexCare 4 Healthy White 5 Easy Clean For Best Results Use genuine Philips SoniCare Brush Heads see more...

Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
I love my philips sonicare brush and brushheads. The actual toothbrush was purchased as a gift for me. I get the brushheads from Kohls! They sometimes have them on sale and I always use a coupon or Kohl's cash to help out a little with the price as they are one of the more expensive electric toothbrushes but man do they work!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love this electric toothbrush it has really made a difference for my husband and i. Our dentist recommended it to us and has noticed our gum health has dramatically improved since using it
Melissa M.
Woodstock, IL
Love how clean this tooth brush leaves my teeth feeling and I live knowing it get in all nooks and crannies.
Karly K.
These do a great job at getting my teeth nice and clean. The diamond clean brush has a different type of bristles that took a little bit to get used to but now I like it a lot.
Jerrica R.
Love this product! I will never go back to my regular toothbrush! Just doesn't feel clean enough! If you have ever used a sonicare you know what I'm talking about! Great product and great results! Great gift!!!
lucia p.
Good head brushes! Clean your teeth to that sparkle! Leaves your teeth and mouth super clean!
Jen K.
North Vancouver, BC
I like the size and feel of these tooth brushes. They are cost effective and portable :)
Alysha M.
British Columbia, Canada
I love my sonicare and diamond clean are my favorite heads. I haven't tried a pro results in a while, but my boyfriend uses them all the time. I like the combo pack as the heads look different so it is easy for us to determine whose brush head belongs to who.
Nicole H.
Good quality product and the charge lasts for quite a while. The brush heads are just so small that I don't feel like my teeth have been cleaned enough. Toothpaste gets trapped underneath the brush and the handle so that needs to be cleaned. Pretty pricey so you really have to love it.