Philips Sonicare Brushheads Trial 3-Pack (2 ProResults & 1 DiamondClean), HX6013/46, 3 ea

BY SONICARE

Auto-Delivery Eligible! Sonicare recommends that you change your brushhead every 90 days. 3 Brush Heads #1 Recommended Brand by Dental Professionals x2 ProResults Superior Cleaning For Better Gum Health 2 2x More Plaque Removal 3 Improves Gum Health 4 Cleans Along the Gumline For Superior Plaque Removal x1 Diamond Clean Our Best Brush Head 2 Proven to Provide Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth 3 Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth in Just 1 Week 4 5x More Plaque Removal 5 Improves Gum Health 6 Whitens Teeth Snap-On System For: Diamond Clean 2 FlexCare+ 3 FlexCare 4 Healthy White 5 Easy Clean For Best Results Use genuine Philips SoniCare Brush Heads see more...

Natalie W.
Silver Spring, MD
I like these. but they are too expensive. I started using the generic store brand sold at Target,so far so good. I have not notice a significant difference between the too. I use this product daily at at least 2 times today. I would recommend it is use
Lexi E.
Greenwood, AR
I cannot go back to a non electric tooth brush after using the Phillips sonicare diamond clean brush. It's the only toothbrush to where I feel my teeth are getting the best brush possible
Karly K.
These do a great job at getting my teeth nice and clean. The diamond clean brush has a different type of bristles that took a little bit to get used to but now I like it a lot.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
I can't say enough good things about these! Not only are my teeth clean (and cavity free!) but my gums are significantly healthier - meaning easier and painless dental visits!
Ana V.
Manteca, CA
I love the diamond clean brushhead! It does clean and make you teeth shine like diamonds! Ibe used it for a year and a half and its made much of a change to my tooths.
Melissa W.
Joplin, MO
I have never felt my teeth and mouth as clean as it is with these diamond clean toothbrush heads. The really are the very best! I won't change to any others ever!
Kelly E.
Coraopolis, PA
These babies last for forever! Love Philips electric tooth brushes and will never go back to normal brushing. Your mouth feels clean just like you left the dentist after each time you brush!
G C.
Chazy, NY
my toothbrush stopped working going throug the process of getting a relacement bruch
sonicar are so expensive it seems that the replacement process shoudl go a olot smoother
Jenni L.
Rexburg, ID
They work great but a little over priced in my opinion. I like being able to switch my heads every couple weeks and if they were cheaper I would replace them more often.
Sarah R.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is my go-to every morning. Definitely gets the job done, and I have a travel base so I can bring it with me on trips. I also love that it has different settings.