Philips Sonicare Brushheads Trial 3-Pack (2 ProResults & 1 DiamondClean), HX6013/46, 3 ea

BY SONICARE

Auto-Delivery Eligible! Sonicare recommends that you change your brushhead every 90 days. 3 Brush Heads #1 Recommended Brand by Dental Professionals x2 ProResults Superior Cleaning For Better Gum Health 2 2x More Plaque Removal 3 Improves Gum Health 4 Cleans Along the Gumline For Superior Plaque Removal x1 Diamond Clean Our Best Brush Head 2 Proven to Provide Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth 3 Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth in Just 1 Week 4 5x More Plaque Removal 5 Improves Gum Health 6 Whitens Teeth Snap-On System For: Diamond Clean 2 FlexCare+ 3 FlexCare 4 Healthy White 5 Easy Clean For Best Results Use genuine Philips SoniCare Brush Heads see more...

Theresa I.
Westmont, IL
No impressed. Very costly and not very effective. I purchased at CVS. I would not purchase again.
Olya C.
Elk River
I love the diamond clean brush head. It's so powerful and my teeth always feel so clean. I feel like it removes more plaque than the other brush heads. Definitely helps keep cavities at bay. The pro results tooth brush heads are nice too. They work well, are very soft and do not hurt the mouth.
Brittany S.
Robins, IA
These brush heads are great! Soft on my gums yet I feel like I get a good clean. They last a while too!
Kenya W.
My teeth never feel clean unless I use my sonicare brush and brush heads! Their awesome!
Lorraine S.
Sarasota, FL
I have a tendency to brush my teeth too hard, so, I have to use an electric toothbrush. The brush heads are very nice!
Brittney W.
Rochester, MN
I currently own a sonicare toothbrush and buy these replacement heads. I don't notice a lot of difference between the regular and diamond but both do a nice job.
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
I used these brush heads when I was staying at someone's house for a couple weeks...they rock. Seriously, I want this electric toothbrush with these heads, an air flosser, a speaker, and a beautiful Phillips crystal glass on my sink as soon as I can get them there. Attractive, effective, and creative.
Jenni L.
Rexburg, ID
They work great but a little over priced in my opinion. I like being able to switch my heads every couple weeks and if they were cheaper I would replace them more often.
Sarah R.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is my go-to every morning. Definitely gets the job done, and I have a travel base so I can bring it with me on trips. I also love that it has different settings.
Melissa W.
Joplin, MO
I have never felt my teeth and mouth as clean as it is with these diamond clean toothbrush heads. The really are the very best! I won't change to any others ever!