Philips Sonicare Brushheads Trial 3-Pack (2 ProResults & 1 DiamondClean), HX6013/46, 3 ea

BY SONICARE

Auto-Delivery Eligible! Sonicare recommends that you change your brushhead every 90 days. 3 Brush Heads #1 Recommended Brand by Dental Professionals x2 ProResults Superior Cleaning For Better Gum Health 2 2x More Plaque Removal 3 Improves Gum Health 4 Cleans Along the Gumline For Superior Plaque Removal x1 Diamond Clean Our Best Brush Head 2 Proven to Provide Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth 3 Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth in Just 1 Week 4 5x More Plaque Removal 5 Improves Gum Health 6 Whitens Teeth Snap-On System For: Diamond Clean 2 FlexCare+ 3 FlexCare 4 Healthy White 5 Easy Clean For Best Results Use genuine Philips SoniCare Brush Heads see more...

Abby M.
I first off, LOVE MY SONICARE. I love the feeling of brushing my teeth after use. I have been using this product for more than 3 years!!! I was given this as a present from my dentist, I feel like it has cut back plaque between cleanings. I love this product!!!
Tuyet L.
Biloxi, MS
The sonic care toothbrush really makes a big difference compared to a manual toothbrush. You can feel the cleanliness of the teeth after using it, you'll never go back to a regular toothbrush. I recommend it to dry one who's looking for a good electric toothbrush. I own the diamond one and it's amazing. I've been using sonicare for over 5 years now
Kelley L.
I love this toothbrush head. It gets the job done! My mouth feels very fresh and clean after using this toothbrush head with the electric toothbrush. Replacement heads tend to be pricey but if your budget allows, I would highly recommend it!
Angela R.
I've never seen this trial pack, but I have been using the electric Sonicare that fit both of these replacements for almost three years and I couldn't be more happy. My dentist was selling the toothbrush in the office and since it was the end of the year and I had to use up my FSS, I went for it. One of the best hygiene purchases I've ever made!!!
Taylor S.
Greensboro, NC
My Sonicare toothbrush does a fine job but it's frustrating to have to continue to replace the brush heads. The replacements seem to be similar to the initial head and it meets my expectations. I was satisfied overall but do find it costly to replace each brush head.
Lauren R.
Great toothbrush heads without breaking the bank. They clean just as well as the leading brands at a fraction of the cost. They are extremely effective and can be found at any major supermarket near you.
Dani B.
Keller, TX
these tooth brush heads last from 2-3 months. I buy them in bulk at Costco all the time. Very deep clean, I was & have been very happy with them! also not too expensive at all! I would totally recommend
Jackie G.
Alpharetta, GA
I had never used an electric toothbrush until my sonicare, and I love it. The electric brush does a great job cleaning all of my teeth. I use this toothbrush everyday. I had my doubts at first about an electric brush but would hate to go back. I wish they were a little cheaper.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love this electric toothbrush it has really made a difference for my husband and i. Our dentist recommended it to us and has noticed our gum health has dramatically improved since using it
Lexi E.
Greenwood, AR
I cannot go back to a non electric tooth brush after using the Phillips sonicare diamond clean brush. It's the only toothbrush to where I feel my teeth are getting the best brush possible