Philips Sonicare Brushheads Trial 3-Pack (2 ProResults & 1 DiamondClean), HX6013/46, 3 ea

BY SONICARE

Auto-Delivery Eligible! Sonicare recommends that you change your brushhead every 90 days. 3 Brush Heads #1 Recommended Brand by Dental Professionals x2 ProResults Superior Cleaning For Better Gum Health 2 2x More Plaque Removal 3 Improves Gum Health 4 Cleans Along the Gumline For Superior Plaque Removal x1 Diamond Clean Our Best Brush Head 2 Proven to Provide Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth 3 Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth in Just 1 Week 4 5x More Plaque Removal 5 Improves Gum Health 6 Whitens Teeth Snap-On System For: Diamond Clean 2 FlexCare+ 3 FlexCare 4 Healthy White 5 Easy Clean For Best Results Use genuine Philips SoniCare Brush Heads see more...

Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to have a sonicare and have purchased these replacement brush heads. I absolutely love them! I think the sonicare toothbrush and these heads specifically are superior to all other toothbrushes out there. I love how small the heads are on these and find that i can reach areas of my mouth much better when using these. I would highly recommend these to anyone.
Tuyet L.
Biloxi, MS
The sonic care toothbrush really makes a big difference compared to a manual toothbrush. You can feel the cleanliness of the teeth after using it, you'll never go back to a regular toothbrush. I recommend it to dry one who's looking for a good electric toothbrush. I own the diamond one and it's amazing. I've been using sonicare for over 5 years now
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
I love my philips sonicare brush and brushheads. The actual toothbrush was purchased as a gift for me. I get the brushheads from Kohls! They sometimes have them on sale and I always use a coupon or Kohl's cash to help out a little with the price as they are one of the more expensive electric toothbrushes but man do they work!
Sara L.
Good price for replacement heads, I didn;t really notice a difference between the standard and diamond so it was nice to get to try it out. I'll probably buy again just since it's a good value. I've found that my handle has lasted much longer than other brands so I am happy to have quality replacements
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
I used these brush heads when I was staying at someone's house for a couple weeks...they rock. Seriously, I want this electric toothbrush with these heads, an air flosser, a speaker, and a beautiful Phillips crystal glass on my sink as soon as I can get them there. Attractive, effective, and creative.
Olya C.
Elk River
I love the diamond clean brush head. It's so powerful and my teeth always feel so clean. I feel like it removes more plaque than the other brush heads. Definitely helps keep cavities at bay. The pro results tooth brush heads are nice too. They work well, are very soft and do not hurt the mouth.
Jackie G.
Alpharetta, GA
I had never used an electric toothbrush until my sonicare, and I love it. The electric brush does a great job cleaning all of my teeth. I use this toothbrush everyday. I had my doubts at first about an electric brush but would hate to go back. I wish they were a little cheaper.
Claire C.
I'm a heavy brusher. These toothbrush heads wear out about 2 months after I start using them, and by wear out I mean completely spread and fray. While using them though, they do a very good job of cleaning the teeth and leaving your mouth feeling clean.
Natalie W.
Silver Spring, MD
I like these. but they are too expensive. I started using the generic store brand sold at Target,so far so good. I have not notice a significant difference between the too. I use this product daily at at least 2 times today. I would recommend it is use
Kelley L.
I love this toothbrush head. It gets the job done! My mouth feels very fresh and clean after using this toothbrush head with the electric toothbrush. Replacement heads tend to be pricey but if your budget allows, I would highly recommend it!