Philips Sonicare Brushheads Trial 3-Pack (2 ProResults & 1 DiamondClean), HX6013/46, 3 ea

BY SONICARE

Auto-Delivery Eligible! Sonicare recommends that you change your brushhead every 90 days. 3 Brush Heads #1 Recommended Brand by Dental Professionals x2 ProResults Superior Cleaning For Better Gum Health 2 2x More Plaque Removal 3 Improves Gum Health 4 Cleans Along the Gumline For Superior Plaque Removal x1 Diamond Clean Our Best Brush Head 2 Proven to Provide Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth 3 Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth in Just 1 Week 4 5x More Plaque Removal 5 Improves Gum Health 6 Whitens Teeth Snap-On System For: Diamond Clean 2 FlexCare+ 3 FlexCare 4 Healthy White 5 Easy Clean For Best Results Use genuine Philips SoniCare Brush Heads see more...

Angela R.
I've never seen this trial pack, but I have been using the electric Sonicare that fit both of these replacements for almost three years and I couldn't be more happy. My dentist was selling the toothbrush in the office and since it was the end of the year and I had to use up my FSS, I went for it. One of the best hygiene purchases I've ever made!!!
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
These are amazing with my electric toothbrush which I love, love, love! I wouldn't use any other brand and would definitely recommend this brush to others. Expensive but so worth the price and I have had mine charger for years and change out my brush head every month....awesome !!!!
Melissa S.
Alexandria, VA
My husband and I love these brush heads. The size and shape is just right to get around every tooth. Your mouth feels so clean and it doesn't feel to harsh. Very easy to use and the cost is a little pricey but worth it.
Andrew H.
Indianapolis, IN
I am totally obsessed with these Phillips Sonicare Brushheads! Seriously I cannot get over how amazingly clean my teeth feel each and every time I brush. The ProResults heads provide a deep clean smooth sensation just like you get from the dentist. The color changing bristles to let you know when to replace are just an added bonus!
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
I love my philips sonicare brush and brushheads. The actual toothbrush was purchased as a gift for me. I get the brushheads from Kohls! They sometimes have them on sale and I always use a coupon or Kohl's cash to help out a little with the price as they are one of the more expensive electric toothbrushes but man do they work!
Sara L.
Good price for replacement heads, I didn;t really notice a difference between the standard and diamond so it was nice to get to try it out. I'll probably buy again just since it's a good value. I've found that my handle has lasted much longer than other brands so I am happy to have quality replacements
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
I used these brush heads when I was staying at someone's house for a couple weeks...they rock. Seriously, I want this electric toothbrush with these heads, an air flosser, a speaker, and a beautiful Phillips crystal glass on my sink as soon as I can get them there. Attractive, effective, and creative.
Olya C.
Elk River
I love the diamond clean brush head. It's so powerful and my teeth always feel so clean. I feel like it removes more plaque than the other brush heads. Definitely helps keep cavities at bay. The pro results tooth brush heads are nice too. They work well, are very soft and do not hurt the mouth.
Jessica L.
Dyersburg, TN
I love these replacements. I was gonna try them bc they were on sale and I fell in love them. They get in areas that my other brushes cant. I really enjoy this product. Anything Sonicare I try. I think they last longer then other replacement brushheads. I really love it.
Melissia M.
Holly, MI
what can I say I love this tooth brush better than the oral b,
I bought one for me and my daughter, whom does not like to brush teeth but
now she does, I use it 2 times a day and does great, Dentist even
ask what am I doing different, I'm very satisfied with this tooth
brush, it really does a great job.