BY SONICARE

Scrapes the Deep Pockets of the Tongue Helps Reduce Bad Breath Helps Eliminates Sulfurous Compounds Easy-to-Use Scraper Bad-breath bacteria is constantly left behind and buried deep in your tongue. Our gentle tongue scraper significantly reduce bad breath by sweeping away the food and debris that feed odor-causing bacteria on your tongue and in your mouth. see more...

Buy on Philips
Katherine H.
Valparaiso, IN
I was having a hard time with morning breath, and a friend pointed out that most times bad breath is caused by a stinky tongue. I started using this tongue scraper and my mouth feels so much cleaner in the morning! Might not be a necessity since a lot of toothbrushes come with a scraper on the back, but I like having a separate one I can clean easily.
Leslie B.
I bought this item to try and keep my breath fresh and get the nasty junk off my tongue that causes bad breath. This tool was incredibly helpful getting the debris from the very back of my tongue. It was easy to use and I feel like it's a necessary product in everyones home.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Yes you need this. I know you don't think you need this, but you are wrong, there are so many germs hanging out on that tongue of yours! Do not forget this step, oral health is a predictor of general health as well as heart health surprisingly. Take care of your mouth!
KayeLee D.
Temecula, CA
I think that having a tounge scrapper is very important because the main cause of bad breath is stuff on the tounge. This specific tounge scrapper works really well at reliving bad breath and cleaning out that extra gunk in your mouth and would recommend one to anyone
Andrea A.
Tongue scrapers are a MUST! We don't realize how much bacteria collects on our tongues however when using the scraper you can see all that nastiness come right off. It is a much needed tool for everyone. Super cheap and something that should be replaced often.
olivia m.
Englewood, NJ
This is a great product it removes all of the plaque easily and make sure that everything is removed properly I thought that this had one problem is that it wasn't that big that he gets all of my teeth I had to use all of my tea one by one
Sarah W.
Valley Spgs, CA
My tongue is pierced and I always worry about plaque buildup as a result of my piercing. I am happy to say that since I have begun using this product that my hygienist has yet to find any plaque on, in, or around my piercing!
Kelsey H.
Your tongue should be PINK not white! If it's white, not only is your breath stank, but you gotta dirty mouth. This scraper is thorough and makes your mouth feel super clean. Helps keep your breath fresher longer.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Philips sonicare breathrx tongue scraper is a great little tool for oral hygiene. I use it daily after brushing to scrap my tongue and remove all the unwanted material from it. It helps In keeping my breath fresh
Olivia K.
some people think tongue scrapers are pointless and dumb and a waste of time but they are so amazing and make me feel so clean and beautiful I used to hate my tongue and bully it but now we're friends