BY SONICARE

Scrapes the Deep Pockets of the Tongue Helps Reduce Bad Breath Helps Eliminates Sulfurous Compounds Easy-to-Use Scraper Bad-breath bacteria is constantly left behind and buried deep in your tongue. Our gentle tongue scraper significantly reduce bad breath by sweeping away the food and debris that feed odor-causing bacteria on your tongue and in your mouth. see more...

Buy on Philips
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
I believe that many people don't realize how important it is to have a clean tongue. As it can be cleaned with your toothbrush you may not like the feeling very much, if that's the case then Phillips Sonic Tongue Scraper is the tool for you!! Personally I use both methods, not necessarily all the time but I really like how much cleaner my mouth feels using this tongue scraper. It's quick, easy, and more comfortable than scrubbing with your toothbrush!
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
I don't know how much you can say about a tongue scraper but this one works pretty well although I really don't have anything else to compare it to you the only thing is is it can get pretty disgusting
Suzanne M.
New braunfels, TX
i love this tongue scraper and i swear by them! if you want a full mouth clean you deff need to purchase one of these! this keeps the bacteria and germs to a minimum and your smile nice and white! its inexpensive and works amazing! i will deff continue to use this product
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
This is one of the best tongue scrapers I've ever used. Gets all that extra plac & build up off the tongue. Are used twice daily and noticed a big difference in the way my food taste. Doesn't have all that extra stuff from the previous meal
Justina B.
I feel like a lot of people don't know the importance of a tongue scraper. The tongue is where all your bad breath resides and I feel like this is my favorite tongue scraper. I really really gives the tongue a nice clean
Lou M.
It sounds yuck but the tongue scraper is THE best! My mouth feels super clean after I've used it, plus it pulls bacteria from your tastebuds and keeps your breath fresh all day long.
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
I have used this product numerous times. It is easy to use and clean. I am not sure that it.is effective at improving my breath and still prefer gum or mouth wash.
Emily W.
Florence, KY
Gets the job done. Nothing fancy but that's to be expected from dental hygiene. Didn't love the price point but it's pretty much the only option for this type of product.
Katherine H.
W Lafayette, IN
I was having a hard time with morning breath, and a friend pointed out that most times bad breath is caused by a stinky tongue. I started using this tongue scraper and my mouth feels so much cleaner in the morning! Might not be a necessity since a lot of toothbrushes come with a scraper on the back, but I like having a separate one I can clean easily.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Yes you need this. I know you don't think you need this, but you are wrong, there are so many germs hanging out on that tongue of yours! Do not forget this step, oral health is a predictor of general health as well as heart health surprisingly. Take care of your mouth!