BY SONICARE

100% Alcohol-Free Sugar-Freeul Zytex Formula Helps Neutralize Bad Breath Odor 2 Supports the Prevention of Dental Decay 3 Helps Prevent Plaque That Leads to Gingivitis Start today. take control of your breath! The BreathRx Starter Kit helps give you a total breath management solution so you can take control of your bad breath. Each kit has the essential products you need to help integrate the simple 3-Step, Brush-Scrape-Rinse routine into your daily hygiene regimen. BreathRx is 100% alcohol-free and sugar-free. Zytex, found in all BreathRx products, gives bad breath a one-two punch with anti-bacterial essential oils that help kill germs and zinc that helps neutralize bad breath. With the BreathRx Starter Kit, you ve got nothing to lose but your bad breath! Includes: ul 1 - Purifying Toothpaste, 4 oz 1 2 - Gentle Tongue Scrapers 4 1 - Anti-Bacterial Tongue Spray, 2 oz l see more...

Alesia N.
Vacaville, CA
5I give this a five stars My husband loves mefiteranian food, and eats it for lunch, an I can't even sit in the same room with him, His breath was banging,Lusterine. Wasn't. Doing the job, So thought. Maybe this would helps grabbed one t costco, And thank god, I was sleeping in another room because of his breath, I would say awesome, and I just totally put him on blast Just telling the truth
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
The head of this brush is perfect for giving every tooth the attention it needs! Yes every tooth deserves this! It's expensive but I think you get what you pay for and this was a great investment ! I got it as a gift but have rebought for replacements
Jessica J.
Mesa
This is the best toothbrush I have ever had! I have felt and seen a difference in my gum health! I use to have terrible gingivitis before this brush but, it gets in all the hard to reach places. The product is so great I bought my daughter the kids version
Harvette F.
Atlanta, GA
it was a bit pricy to get it but really worth the money. i wouldnt get it for my younger kids, but the older ones like it. they use it everyday. and its lasted. we got theirs at kroger, it was 2 dollars cheaper than at walmart and got bonus heads with it.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
This is so worth the kind of expensive price. It makes my breath smell so clean. I bought it at target. I think it's the best there is. It's super effective at making my breath minty fresh and it stays that way all day.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
I have always been a fan of Sonicare products, thier toothbrushes are fantastic and have helped me maintain great oral hygiene throughout the years. The breath rx starter kit is awesome and works wonders for keeping my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I highly recommend giving this product a try!
Ashley D.
Los Angeles, CA
who doesn't love a great rechargeable toothbrush? These are totally worth the money and get the job done. i ordered mine on amazon and have never turned back to manual tooth brushes since. They are powerful and quick and easy to use. Would definitely recommend.
Carrie P.
Used this kit once. It did keep my breathe fresh but it didn't last very long which is why I didn't buy more. Got it from Amazon when I got my sonic care toothbrush. Would buy it again in a bigger size to last longer.
Emily F.
This starter kit is why I am a loyal Sonicare customer. Everything you need, at a bundled price, is perfect for the trip to the store after your dentist tells you to up your oral care game. I love that I can find replaceable heads anywhere, and at a medium price point.
Amanda S.
I really like the sonic care pack. Costco usually has good prices on these sets and it works really well. Makes my dental visits a lot smoother and it's a good price. Use with a whitening toothpaste and you're all set