BY SONICARE

Wash away bad breath. BreathRx mouth rinse isn't your ordinary, everyday mouth wash. Its dual-action power attacks odor-causing bacteria at the source and neutralizes their awful foul-smelling odors. It's alcohol free, sugar free and contains ZYTEX, our odor-neutralizing secret weapon in the fight against bad breath. So rinse away and feel confident that you have the freshest breath possible, for hours on end. see more...

Kate B.
This exact mouthwash was recommended to me by dentist. It's really good for your health and is great if you have a higher chance of getting cavities like me. I haven't bought it in store because I got a sample from my dentist so I am unsure of how much it costs. But it looks to be on the expensive side.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
This is a great mouth rinse! It clears out any bacteria and you can definitely see results within days! It's not too harsh and it is very easy to use. It totally met my expectations and I would buy it again!
Ali S.
Bronx, NY
This is a great mouthwash. It really helps with bad breath and leaves your mouth feeling fresh without that burning feeling that mouthwash especially often have. Tastes great too!
Olga L.
This is ok. I feel like it sometimes leaves a bit of residue. I like that it's not as spicy and tingly as other mouthwash products, so there's no extreme burn as you rinse. Not my favorite though.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Carsyn  L.
New Jersey
Does a good job at cleaning teeth/ mouth. Also gives your breath a nice minty smell. It did meet my expectations and was effective. Yes, I would definitely recommend it.
Aliza A.
Vacaville, CA
Amazing stuff to keep the bad breath at bay. It absolutely exceeded my expectations. I'm a regular scope user, but after trying this oral rinse, I'm not going back.
David S.
Logan, Utah
I got this with an airpick tooth flossing contraption and tried loading it into the tank where water was suppose to go. It bubbled nicely and burned so good-- am not usually a fan of strictly peppermint flavoring (I prefer spearmint or wintergreen) but this one felt amazing and I was sad when I ran out!
Adriana T.
Me gusta el producto deja una buena sensación en la boca ,e probado otras marcas y este me gusta mucho y es muy buena calidad, en los grandes supermercados y en las farmacias ,los pros es un producto de buena calidad, si lo volvería a comprar es de buena calidad
Genesis A.
London, Kensington
This product was disappointing, and I will be going back to my usual Colgate mouthwash. I don't think it was worth the price. However, the taste was nice, and antibacterial is always good but I just don't think I'll be repurchasing this item again.