BY SONICARE

If flossing isn't a regular part of your oral care routine, you're not reaching the bacteria that can build up between teeth, causing plaque and bad breath. Cleaning between your teeth has never been easy or enjoyable, but we all know that it should be part of our daily regimen. Philips Sonicare Air Floss Ultra Rechargeable Electric Flosser offers an easy, fast routine to help prevent cavities and improve long term gum health between teeth. Airfloss Ultra is an interdental cleaning device designed to improve gum health in inconsistent flossers. It is small and easy to use, and in less than 60 seconds a day is ideal for helping establish the healthy habit of cleaning between teeth to complement tooth brushing for places brushing can't reach. It is the only interdental cleaner designed for use with antimicrobial mouthwash for improved gum health and an extra fresh feeling, but can also be used with water. To use Air Floss Ultra, simply fill the reservoir with water or mouthwash, point the guidance tip between your teeth, and activate to clean. The new triple burst function gives the option to release up to three timed bursts for a quick and easy cleaning routine. Airfloss Ultra produces less than a teaspoon of liquid per whole mouth clean for less mess. Air Floss Ultra is clinically proven as effective as floss for gum health and removes up to 99.9% plaque from treated areas than manual brushing alone. This device is safe and gentle for implants, veneers, and orthodontics. Start using Air Floss Ultra today and get excited for your next dentist visit. Don't floss? Then Airfloss. see more...

Gina J.
Review for: Pro Rechargeable Flosser more...
I started using the air flosser when they first came out. They are a great aid in brushing your teeth. Though I firmly believe you still need to uses mechanical means to floss under the gum line. The toothbrush and airflosser just don’t reach that area.
Giselle Q.
Pearland, TX
It's a great flosser! My husband and I had always used traditional floss and it worked great, but we noticed such a difference once we started using this flosser. I feel like it's the perfect amount of pressure to release food really stuck in between teeth while still being gentle of the most sensitive gums. It's worth the money. Plus the replacement heads aren't ridiculously expensive either. Definitely a good investment in oral care.
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
This is a bit of an investment, but your teeth will have that "after teeth cleaning" feeling :D. It is difficult to get used to the weird tickling sensation you feel when first using, but after a while, it definitely will become your favorite ;). I was lucky enough to win this in a basket from a local dentist :D.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
After using this I never want to go back to regular floss. Teeth feel so much cleaner, it gets everything out. I do it in the shower because water will spray out. Also mine only lasted two years but it's still worth it to me.
Tara K.
Hoquiam, WA
There is not better toothbrushes than Phillips sonicare. This is my fifth toothbrush from them and I only replace them for my own sake because they still look perfect three months after I should have thrown them out already. I am sticking to this brand unless someone can show me something better.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use this a lot when I had my braces. This makes flossing easier and a quick way to maintain your oral health. With regular thread I couldn't get in and floss properly because of the brackets and also your back teeth (molars) are so difficult and I had to get this. I bought this product at the dentist office I go to and they gave me a good deal but you can find this at any target or drugstore. I do recommend this if you have braces, bridges, crowns, dentures or any cosmetic work.
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
My dentist recommended an electric toothbrush and I am glad I chose this one. It has a slim form factor, can last for weeks on a single charge, is easy to keep clean and replace the brush heads, and most importantly keeps my teeth objectively cleaner than manual brushing. My yearly dental cleanings are shorter every time, and my hygienist has repeatedly remarked on how little she actually has to deep-clean my teeth.
Kelsea C.
Mt Juliet, TN
I am so in love with this product, it is fun and easy it use. I am sad to say that mine broke within a few months and I have been without it for a long time. I cannot make myself pay for another one because they are not cheap. I would recommend to others if they have some extra money to spare.
olivia v.
I used this while i had my braces on and i would definitely say it is way easier than spending half your day trying to fit the floss through each nook and cranny of your brace face. this product has helped me so much with my smile how it is now without braces and I'm so thankful for that!
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
Love this air flosser. It keeps my teeth feeling clean in between dental visits. I have had this flosser for about 3 years and use it 4 ish times a week. My husband got this for me as a gift from Best Buy and I would get another one in a heart beat when this one poops out on me if it ever does!
Shari E.
Boca Raton, FL
I am a little uneasy to buy this product because of bad reviews all over major retailers websites. I would hate to buy a bulky oversized waterpick, and this one is just too cute. Would you recommend this?