BY SONICARE

The philips sonicare adaptiveclean is sonicare`s deepest cleaning brush head. Designed to work with multiple sonicare models, these snap-on replacement brush heads have flexing sides that contour to your teeth and gums for 4x more surface content and our deepest clean. Reminder bristles fade to let you know when it's time for replacement. see more...

Virginia G.
San Antonio, TX
I switched up my original tooth brush head for this one and I really like it! It meets my expectations and is pretty effective as opposed to the original brush. It's larger and can reach my teeth in the far back. The original one was awkward in that way and so this one is better.
Keisha J.
It's both gentle and effective. I don't have to worry about plaque buildup with this brush. It gets in between the teeth and right under the gums without irritating my gums. The angle head gives that deep cleaning without making my mouth bleed
Manda B.
Prior Lake , MN
These are the newest brush heads available from sonicare! They are a little bit larger than traditional sonicare heads tend to be, and they have a rubbery flex back to them so they adapt SO well around all areas of your teeth!
Alyssa Z.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love these brush heads! Really feels like my teeth and being thoroughly cleaned! They aren't too soft and don't cause any pain! I make sure to replace when necessary and I will always keep back ups because I love them so much!
Carol P.
Erie, PA
I have learned to not buy anything for my electric toothbrush that is not name brand. They are better bristles snd seat correctly in the brush and last longer. Definitely worth the money.
Alison C.
Columbus, GA
I love Sonicare products. They really do make your teeth cleaner. I brush my teeth with my Sonicare toothbrush several times a day. The only (small) downside is that you have to get use to the vibration of the brush if you have never used it before. After a couple of days though you don't even notice. When I went on vacation a couple of years ago, I forgot my Sonicare and had to use a manual toothbrush. That's when I noticed how much cleaner my teeth were when I used my Sonicare brush. I urge everyone I know to get one!
Meg S.
It's important to get the right brushhead for your toothbrush! So often, people decide that they have the toothbrush and (yech) never actually change those out. This is the most effective way to brush your teeth, and I would definitely buy it again.
Marie H.
Forest City
My dentist recommended that I try using  Sonicare toothbrush.  Both my husband and I use it.  We absolutely love it.  It has a 2 minute timer in it.  I love the feeling my teeth feel when I'm done.  I haven't  ran into any cons about using the brush.  I would and have recommended the electric brush to many people.
Jacklyn S.
North Baldwin, NY
I like this particular toothbrush because the head is bigger than most electronic toothbrushes. It leaves me feeling like my teeth are clean and fresh. I got it at Target! Use it every morning and night and wouldn't switch to another toothbrush.
Britney D.
Reed City , MI
Great brushes for a wonderful tooth brush. I only wish I would have bought them sooner. Would have saved me thousands of dollars in dental work. It cleans my teeth so well. Go out and buy you a sonic care, yes it is well worth the money!