BY SONICARE

Everybody loves a bright white smile. Safely enhance your smile every day without giving up the foods and drinks you love. The Philips sonicare healthy white plus rechargeable toothbrush is proven to remove up to 100 percent more stains for whiter teeth in only 1 week. The white mode removes surface stains, brightens and polishes. The diamond clean is Philips sonicare`s best whitening brush head and removes up to 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. On top of that, this toothbrush contains 3 intensity settings for maximum comfort. Reach where bad-breath bacteria is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your tongue, the source of 80 percent of bad breath with the tongue care plus base kit. Our system is effective in killing odor-producing bacteria and neutralizing the gases responsible for bad breath. This kit includes 1 Philips sonicare 5 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 diamond clean brush head, 1 charger, 1 case, and 1 tongue care plus base kit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Catherine R.
Kirkland, QC
Great product! I love love love using this product. The different settings and different brush head make it easy to use for different mouth types. I use mine everyday, twice a day. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Jordon C.
Boyfriend has been using this brush for a few years now and loves it. His teeth are always super clean and white. He swears by this brush. Little bit on the expensive side but is worth it
Mel A R.
Ajax, ON
We recently purchased this as a gift so I have not tried it as yet however the packaging boasts on keeping your mouth clean and whitening your teeth. I wish someone bought this for me 😂
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
one of the best line product, use it for years!, make my tooth clean, white and freshly, isn't expensive, I recommended it to all my friends, followers and family!
Madison D.
Provo , UT
Nothing bugs me more than a mouth that feels dirty. I love this product because my teeth feel SO CLEAN. I was cautious when buying this product because it seemed like a lot to shell out for a toothbrush, but I would buy it 10x over just for how clean it keeps my mouth.
Claire P.
Brilliant toothbrush. My dentist even commented on how much healthier my mouth and teeth were after i started using this toothbrush. I especially live that the brush is small allowing to get into all the little nooks and crannies of the back teeth
Vic S.
Thorold , ON
Had used this toothbrush for many years. Absolutely love how fresh and clean it leaves my mouth feeling. Much better than a manual toothbrush
Dani P.
Chemainus , WY
It’s a great toothbrush. Hubby uses it daily and I try too when I can. I personally find that it tickles too much.
Mariana D.
Easy to use. Charging station is awesome. Long lasting clean refreshing feel. Worth the price.