BY SONICARE

Everybody loves a bright white smile. Safely enhance your smile every day without giving up the foods and drinks you love. The Philips sonicare healthy white plus rechargeable toothbrush is proven to remove up to 100 percent more stains for whiter teeth in only 1 week. The white mode removes surface stains, brightens and polishes. The diamond clean is Philips sonicare`s best whitening brush head and removes up to 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. On top of that, this toothbrush contains 3 intensity settings for maximum comfort. Reach where bad-breath bacteria is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your tongue, the source of 80 percent of bad breath with the tongue care plus base kit. Our system is effective in killing odor-producing bacteria and neutralizing the gases responsible for bad breath. This kit includes 1 Philips sonicare 5 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 diamond clean brush head, 1 charger, 1 case, and 1 tongue care plus base kit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kathryn H.
Washington, DC
Y'all, the Sonicare was life changing. I have never owned an electric toothbrush before I received this one as a gift, and after using it my teeth immediately felt so much cleaner. It has an automatic setting that will start you off with gentler vibrations and gradually work to more intense ones, so if you're an electric toothbrush newbie like me, never fear! A great toothbrush, definitely recommend.
Stephanie V.
Pearland, TX
What an excellent toothbrush plus tongue cleaner! not all electronic toothbrushes come with tongue cleaners so that was definitely a bonus with this toothbrush. Keeps my whole mouth feeling fresh and clean. I do notice my teeth are whiter.
Abra S.
I did love this tooth bush until my demost told me to use Sonicare toothbrush. She told me that it was a little better. But I do still use it once in a while. I would tell people to buy this toothbrush of they could not aford the Sonicare.
Shania I.
Chillicothe, OH
I have tried many power toothbrushes and this is my absolute new FAVORITE! It makes my teeth feel as if they just got cleaned. The timer is fantastic and helps me move around the mouth for the correct amount of time. The tongue cleaner is wonderful, it feels a lot better than brushing your tongue with a manual brush.
Jacqueline F.
I love this toothbrush! It's amazing and makes my teeth feel amazingly clean. I use this toothbrush everyday and I would absolutely buy this toothbrush again! Recommend one hundred percent! Perfect for the family!
Missy L.
I love my Phillips Sonicare toothbrush. I even bought one for my boyfriend so he could experience a good clean brushing. I have had my brush for a year now, still works great. I use this toothbrush a few times a day. I would recommend this brush to any who prefers an electronic toothbrush.
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
This is my third sonicare and I love them. They last about 5-7 years and you have to replace the heads fairly regularly, but they do a lot better job getting teeth clean than manual or cheap electrics.
Valerie A.
Santee, CA
I love this toothbrush so much! It makes it so much easier to brush my teeth I use it every day twice a day! I think it's a lot better than the other electric toothbrushes out there !
Jasmine A.
Hollywood, FL
The only electrical toothbrush product that I have used and will continue to use due to its remarkable feel and cleanliness feeling that it leaves in ,y mouth. Family recommended and dentist approved. Worth the money. Will continue to use this product
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
Got this from my dentist as a gift! It was free and he gave me a gift baggy and I loved that toothbrush it's my favorite of all time! I purchased so many already and so many of the changeable heads too