BY SONICARE

Everybody loves a bright white smile. Safely enhance your smile every day without giving up the foods and drinks you love. The Philips sonicare healthy white plus rechargeable toothbrush is proven to remove up to 100 percent more stains for whiter teeth in only 1 week. The white mode removes surface stains, brightens and polishes. The diamond clean is Philips sonicare`s best whitening brush head and removes up to 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. On top of that, this toothbrush contains 3 intensity settings for maximum comfort. Reach where bad-breath bacteria is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your tongue, the source of 80 percent of bad breath with the tongue care plus base kit. Our system is effective in killing odor-producing bacteria and neutralizing the gases responsible for bad breath. This kit includes 1 Philips sonicare 5 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 diamond clean brush head, 1 charger, 1 case, and 1 tongue care plus base kit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa S.
Fayetteville, GA
The handle does not have a rubber grip, but is a matte-feeling plastic to allow for some grip, but personally I would've liked a rubber wrap for better hold. Between the Flexcare and this model, it's less complicated, has a good solid build, has the same, strong vibrating head, 3 speeds, and two timers and some other functions explained in the manual. Because the brush head was so hard to remove from my first Sonicare (Flexcare), I didn't think it was meant to be removed except for replacements. I likely damaged the stem by yanking the brush off. This one is easier to remove the brush head off to clean, as they recommend. A storage box and tongue cleaner was a nice touch. Very pleased with this purchase. Hopefully good for another five years.
Grace G.
Oak Creek, CO
Pretty impressive charge. Took this on a 2 month trip abroad, twice, and think I only charged it once or twice during the trip. Embarrassed to admit, I hadn't gone to the dentist or had a cleaning in years, but when I finally went, the hygienist asked me what I was using because my teeth were so clean :) I just wish the replacements weren't so expensive.
Stoyka B.
Spring Valley, CA
After you try this toothbrush there won't be going back to the regular one. It leaves my teeth so clean and shiny. It is like coming out of He dentist office every time you use it. Oh and now I go less often to clean my teeth with my dentist , because the brush doesn't let any plaque built in. I highly recommend this brush.
Autumn N.
Concord , NH
I really liked this toothbrush but lost it in a move. The price is high at first but it last a long time and does not need to be charged to often. I would recommend this to someone. it is comparative to the other brands. I did find this battery last longer then others I have tried.
Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
I can't imagine life without my Sonicare! My teeth have never been whiter and you can feel the difference in the clean compared to a manual brush. It's a little pricey initially but well worth it. It's very convenient and easy to use and I recommend everyone get one.
Bela F.
Dublin, CA
So you don't know clean until you've brushed your teeth with this wonder. Gentle but powerful this is the best recommendation I've got from my dentist. I got it on amazon and it's so worth it. I'm a fan, the brush heads last a long time, don't hesitate, this is the perfect toothbrush.
Kenzie H.
American Fork, UT
I love this toothbrush! I love how I am able to recharge it and keep using it. The power on it is great! It gets in between every crevice and leaves my teeth super clean. I'm able to effectively clean my teeth with this toothbrush
Sumera G.
I never thought I would buy an electric toothbrush. I thought they were for lazy people. I ended up buying one for my son, who was having dental issues & he raved about it. I got one for myself, and I. LOVE. IT! This toothbrush really gets my teeth clean & I thought I was doing a good job with my manual toothbrush! This toothbrush is very easy to use. The battery charge lasts over a week, so you don't need to leave the charger on the counter top. This toothbrush has changed my attitude towards brushing! One hint: use the Sonicare replacement heads, not the Target ones. They are not the same quality.
Mary O.
Madison, WI
I wanted to love this product, but after going in excited, then trying to keep an open mind, just can't seem to get on board. I have not gotten used to the buzzy feeling on the tongue. I noticed right away that after the first few uses, the toothbrush did not maintain its charge well. At this time, after some use, it tends to stall out in a way unless I am standing straight up (as opposed to bent slightly over the sink, which is how I normally brush). Too bad; I am still on the hunt.
Bianca B.
Deptford, NJ
This toothbrush is ok. It's affordable if you look on Amazon and all electric toothbrushes make a big impact on gum health compared with manual brushes. HOWEVER I am a much bigger fan of the Oral-B Pro. Instead of Sonic (which has a normal brush shape and mocks your normal movement) it mocks your dentist's cleaning tools in shape and method.