Philips Sonicare 5 Series Healthy White Holiday Toothbrush Bonus Pack

by Sonicare

Everybody loves a bright white smile. Safely enhance your smile every day without giving up the foods and drinks you love! The Philips Sonicare Healthy White+ rechargeable toothbrush is proven to remove up to100% more stains for whiter teeth in only 1 week. The White Mode removes surface stains, brightens and polishes. The Diamond Clean is Philips Sonicare` s best whitening brush head and removes up to 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. On top of that, this toothbrush contains 3 intensity settings for maximum comfort, a 2 minute timer to assure dental professional recommended brushing time , and the Quad pacer - a 30 second interval timer that indicates when you need to move to the next quadrant of your mouth for a thorough clean.

Any use one? Does it whiten your teeth pretty decent? Or should I try something else...my teeth are white now, just didn't know what other brand I could try..
Start your review of Philips Sonicare 5 Series Healthy White Holiday Toothbrush Bonus Pack!
Allenwood, PA
Does a great job at cleaing teeth...leaves mouth feeling fresh. A little expensive to use but works great.
Fpo, AE
Great toothbrush! Works wonders cleaning every tooth perfectly. Great value. And easy to find at stores.
Troutville, VA
Love how this toothbrush makes my mouth feel so clean! This is the best toothbrush I have ever used!
Best thing ever leaves my teeth feeling very clean and helped my gums become less irritated over time
Hebron, CT
Works like a pro , removes plaque very efficiently than a manual ordinary tooth brush, must try
Pocahontas, AR
Top of the line in toothbrushes. You want the best, buy the sugar out of this thing right here.
Kalamazoo, MI
So my orthodon'tist gave this t me when I had braces and I've been using one ever sonce
Love this toothbrush! It feels like it gets all the nooks and crannies in my mouth
St, AB
This toothbrush is amazing! It feels like you just went to the dentist...every morni g! My dentist always says my teeth are treat and he says the same to my mom since she's been using the skincare!
Achkout, Keserwen
one of the best line product, use it for years!, make my tooth clean, white and freshly, isn't expensive, I recommended it to all my friends, followers and family!