Philips Sonicare 5 Series Healthy White Holiday Toothbrush Bonus Pack

by Sonicare

Everybody loves a bright white smile. Safely enhance your smile every day without giving up the foods and drinks you love! The Philips Sonicare Healthy White+ rechargeable toothbrush is proven to remove up to100% more stains for whiter teeth in only 1 week. The White Mode removes surface stains, brightens and polishes. The Diamond Clean is Philips Sonicare` s best whitening brush head and removes up to 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. On top of that, this toothbrush contains 3 intensity settings for maximum comfort, a 2 minute timer to assure dental professional recommended brushing time , and the Quad pacer - a 30 second interval timer that indicates when you need to move to the next quadrant of your mouth for a thorough clean.

Any use one? Does it whiten your teeth pretty decent? Or should I try something else...my teeth are white now, just didn't know what other brand I could try..
Start your review of Philips Sonicare 5 Series Healthy White Holiday Toothbrush Bonus Pack!
Coldwater, MS
I received my Sonicare toothbrush from my mother-in-law last Christmas and have very much enjoyed using it since then. I've noticed a dramatic reduction in visible tartar and my teeth are noticeably whiter. My mouth and teeth feel much cleaner than they did when using a manual toothbrush. It holds a charge for a very long time; I only charge it once every few months, at most. The brush heads last quite a while, and the storage case that comes with the brush is attractive and functions well. It comes with a USB cord, so you place the toothbrush in the case, then plug up the case to charge it. It's a very compact setup that makes traveling simple. I would happily purchase it myself.
London
This stuff is a game-changer. With manual tooth-brushing, I always worry that I'm not pushing hard enough or scrubbing hard enough, and end up with scratchy patches left. With this, there's minimal effort or worry but my teeth feel super smooth and clean afterwards.
Deer, AR
Sonic care is a great tooth brush but it takes some getting use to. Don't let the first time you use it discourage you. Your mouth does get use to the vibrations and your teether become so much healthier over just a few short weeks. I love mine and got my husband one and my kids one.
Washington
First time owning an electric toothbrush and oh man can I tell a difference. It makes me feel so clean! Just expensive unfortunately but it's so worth it. I recommend if you've never tried it before. Was recommended by my dentist
Valley Vlg, CA
I have never had my mouth feel so clean! I use this every day and it gives my mouth a deep clean and fresh breath! I didn't know what I was doing before this tooth brush! I would recommend this to everyone
Lawrenceville, GA
My Philips Sonicare toothbrush has changed the way that I brush my teeth. I can use less effort and yet be more effective thanks to the automated brushing. I also love that my toothbrush helps me time the sections of my mouth. Sure, I could count in my head or use a timer but, with this toothbrush, I have a guaranteed reminder every time and, more importantly, peace of mind.
Milton, DE
Although I have beautiful teeth, I am very prone to root canals. Perhaps because I hate flossing. Anyways, I begged for this toothbrush for my birthday and let me just say, birthday wish granted! I don't ever want to live without this toothbrush, and now neither does my husband! Every day, twice a day, we both get to feel like we just left the dentist clean. When we went on vacation we both went on about how we missed our toothbrushes haha! And had an ahhhh moment when we brushed when we got back. It's that good!
Davenport, IA
I purchased this toothbrush set for both myself and my husband and we both love it! My teeth always feel extremely clean after brushing. I love the long battery life of the toothbrush, and how easy it is to charge. Another positive is that the head is easy to replace so that it keeps working properly. I don't think we will ever go back to a manual toothbrush.
Richmond , TX
Philips Sonicare 5 Series Healthy White Holiday Toothbrush Bonus Pack uploaded by milissa P.
I love the Phillips Sonicare 5 Series Healthy White Holiday Toothbrush Bonus Pack, It gets my teeth super clean and my dentist loves it. My gums are better and no cavities since switching from manual. I would recommend this product.
I went through toothbrush after toothbrush trying to find the right one for my teeth and I wasn't having any luck until I found my sonicare toothbrush. My teeth always feel nice and clean when I use this brush. It leaves them sparkling leaving nothing left behind.