Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareSonicare
Philips 4 Series HealthyWhite Electric Toothbrush

Philips Sonicare 4 Series HealthyWhite Electric Toothbrush

by Sonicare

Impress your dentist with this Sonicare HealthyWhite electric toothbrush. PRODUCT FEATURES Brush removes up to 90% of stains Sonic technology removes up to six times more plaque than a manual toothbrush WHAT'S INCLUDED Sonicare toothbrush handle 2 ProResults Plaque Control brush heads DiamondClean brush head Travel charger Hard travel case PRODUCT DETAILS Model no. HX6772/20 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: White. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare 4 Series HealthyWhite Electric Toothbrush!
Abby Z.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using this toothbrush for years and it has held up so well! It's by far the best toothbrush I've ever owned and I plan on buying another one if this one ever quits on me!
Lindsay B.
Sumter, SC
Game changer!!!!! My hygienist was concerned about gingivitis but within a few months of using this baby, my gums are great. Never using anything else
Jennifer C.
I love this brush and the different speeds. Also, the batter life with the lithium rechargeable plug is great and lasts forever. I also like the travel case so it makes it easy to take with you on vacation. Brush heads could be a bit cheaper, but overall, it's a great product.
and F.
SonicCare really is the best. And they have been around so long that they have gotten cheap. Ignore the fancy new gimmicky ones that are expensive. The cheapest SonicCare works just as well, and blows any OralB out of the water. If you don't have one, just go get it.
Maggie R.
Ypsilanti, Mi
This is my 3rd one over 10 years! They are so amazing and my dentist says he can really tell a difference!
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
Philips Sonicare 4 Series HealthyWhite Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Beth R.
I receive my toothbrush as a gift last Christmas and I was very excited for it. It took me a bit to get used to the fact I had to turn it off before taking it out of my mouth if I didn't want toothpaste everywhere, but once I got the hang of that I loved it. I will never go back to using a manual toothbrush.
Alexandra R.
Best investment ever! I was actually able to score this toothbrush at Costco for a fraction of the cost. I saw an improvement in my smile within a week. The battery lasts a good week, and it comes with a carrying case for travel.
Amy S.
Have been using this product for almost 3 years now and will never go back to a manual toothbrush. I feel like my teeth are so much cleaner and healthier since switching. Would definitely recommend these toothbrushes!
Soolmoz T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love love love my electric toothbrush, it cleans my teeth so much better than my regular toothbrush . The only con I can think of is how loud the toothbrush gets, but even then its worth it! My dentist recommended an electronic toothbrush and I'm so glad I made the switch over
Yasmin C.
Weston, MA
Very gentle touch for sensitive gums! Perfectly shaped to reach every spot and guarantee an effective mouth care!

Looking for your answer?