Philips Sonicare 4 Series HealthyWhite Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Poba Z.Philips Sonicare 4 Series HealthyWhite Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Michelle C.Philips Sonicare 4 Series HealthyWhite Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Beth R.

BY SONICARE

Impress your dentist with this Sonicare HealthyWhite electric toothbrush. PRODUCT FEATURES Brush removes up to 90% of stains Sonic technology removes up to six times more plaque than a manual toothbrush WHAT'S INCLUDED Sonicare toothbrush handle 2 ProResults Plaque Control brush heads DiamondClean brush head Travel charger Hard travel case PRODUCT DETAILS Model no. HX6772/20 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: White. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Gina J.
I’ve had this toothbrush for several years now. I have worked in the dental field for 10 plus years and tried the top 2 recommended electric toothbrushes. This one it by far my favorite toothbrush. The other one just uses a mechanical means of scrubbing plaque from the teeth. This one uses mechanical means as well as ultrasonic vibrations to liquify the plaque in a sense to aid in removing it. My teeth feel amazing after I brush them.
Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
I cannot recommend this product due to the fact that it developed mold within the base of the product and it is very disturbing to find you were putting something leaking moldy water in your mouth. It is not sealed correctly, water gets in and gets moldy. Otherwise this toothbrush has lasted a long long time and does a good job but I hardly use it anymore due to being grossed out.
Alice L.
Once I used Sonicare I couldn't go back to manual brushing. It's come a long way and I like the newer small brush head. And the bonus UV cleaner helps keep the brush head clean in between brushing.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
I love my soniccare tooth brush more than anything ! It does an amazing job on getting my teeth really clean! My dentist has not mentioned anything about needing to brush more since I purchased this. The whole family got their own for Christmas one year! It’s great for kids as well since it has a 2 minute timer!
Blythe H.
I like my Sonicare toothbrush.  It vibrates just enough to get into every nook and cranny around my teeth without being irritating or ticklish.  This brand was recommended to me by my dentist and preforms better than the Oral B brush I had been using previously.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I love my sonicare it works better then any toothbrush I have ever used yes they are super expensive but totally worth the cost .The sonicare really cleans ur teeth amazing and in half the time then it would take using a regular toothbrush .
Ashley F.
I never thought that I would love a toothbrush but this is worth every penny. With a manual toothbrush I was brushing too hard and hurting my gums. Since switching to my Sonicare, my mouth is cleaner and my gums are stronger.
Gwyneth G.
Ledger, MT
I am loving this toothbrush. My husband and I just got them on Black Friday and we are hooked! I have never tried another brand so I can’t compare but we are very happy with our purchase. Our teeth are squeaky clean.
Kaitlin G.
FORT PIERCE, FL
I absolutely love my Sonicare! The different cleaning settings are great for when I'm in a rush and just need to refresh or if I'd like to focus on gum care and have a longer brush. My teeth always feel clean!
Rayna B.
Makawao, HI
I really like my sonicare tooth brush. It does a geeat job of cleaning my teeth. It also has a few other setting such as cleaning, whitening and gumcare but i do not notice difference between settings