BY SONICARE #80 in Electric Toothbrushes

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque, avoid cavities, and neutralize bad breath with the Philips sonicare 2 series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush and tongue care plus base kit. The Snap-On proresults plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Reach where bad-breath bacteria is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your tongue, the source of 80 percent of bad breath with the tongue care plus base kit. Our system is effective in killing odor-producing bacteria and neutralizing the gases responsible for bad breath. This kit includes 1 Philips sonicare 2 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 proresults plaque control brush head, 1 charger, and 1 tongue care plus base kit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nancy R.
Toledo, OH
I've used this Brand for years now and I love it! I'm on my 2nd one now but they last forever. Good choice, good price overall,
Julia A.
If you care about your dental hygiene at all then a sonicare toothbrush is what you need. It is totally worth the money spent.
Warren J.
Kirkwood, PA
Love this tooth brush. Clean my teeth pretty good. Little high on price but when you keep buying the throw away ones it adds up
Julie Z.
My son uses this with braces and the dentist says it's working for him. I buy replacement heads at Costco. Worth the price.
Mackayla Q.
Its my favriote because it recarges i need a new one. Just brush as your dentest says its even okay with sensitive teeth.
Teresa S.
Edmonton, KY
Will never go back to a regular toothbrush, makes mouth feel fresh and clean!! I would recommend to family and friend.
Charlene B.
Meriden, CT
Everyone in my house has this we love fresh breath and a white smile this product gets us to look and feel bout best
Sarah M.
Manassas, VA
Love my sonicare and will always use it. Everyone in our household has one and always will. We love our sonicares.
Eliesha D.
Evans, GA
Love this product. Once you start using this product you will never be able to use a manual brush again!
Andrea C.
Rexburg
Does the job of cleaning your teeth. I wish the 2 minute timer was longer than it is. Bought off amazon.