BY SONICARE

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque, avoid cavities, and neutralize bad breath with the Philips sonicare 2 series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush and tongue care plus base kit. The Snap-On proresults plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Reach where bad-breath bacteria is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your tongue, the source of 80 percent of bad breath with the tongue care plus base kit. Our system is effective in killing odor-producing bacteria and neutralizing the gases responsible for bad breath. This kit includes 1 Philips sonicare 2 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 proresults plaque control brush head, 1 charger, and 1 tongue care plus base kit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
This is a great deal. We both use this brand in our house. We got a great deal during black Friday as well on replacement heads. We love them.
Charlene B.
Meriden, CT
Everyone in my house has this we love fresh breath and a white smile this product gets us to look and feel bout best
Gabrielle B.
roseville
I’ll never own another toothbrush. This is amazing and makes your mouth feel so clean and fresh.
Raven J.
Allen, TX
My dentist recommended this tooth brush to me because I had receding gums because I push down on my tooth brush too hard with a manual toothbrush. Most effective toothbrush I have ever purchased at a very reasonable price. Love how it charges, I always threw away other automatic toothbrushes even though I just had to change the battery.
Sandra D.
Riverside, CA
Best electric toothbrush out there! It really helps keeping a healthy smile especially if you have braces this toothbrush is a must.
Stef N.
THis was my first electronic toothbrush. I have been using it for a year and i love the way it cleans. I like the second setting for the gum massage as well. it is a lot more effective than regular brushing for sure. My teeth and mouth as a whiole feels cleaner
Édith C.
Cedar City, UT
I'll never stop using it, it makes a huge difference in my teeth. Never felt them cleaner. Is a powerful brush but nice and soft in your mouth, you won't understand it until you use it.
Krystin G.
Jamaica, NY
My Dad purchased this for me. He loved electronic toothbrushes. I decided I wanted to figure out the hype this brush isn't to hard and definitely leaves my mouth feeling clean. I try to brush my teeth at least twice a day.
Raquel H.
Hot Springs, AR
I won't be switching back to a manual toothbrush after using this! My teeth look & feel like I just left the dentist every time I brush! (Minus the pain of the dentist)
Sierra H.
Blacksburg, VA
I LOVE this toothbrush. It is so much more effective than a regular toothbrush, truly getting to all of the small spots. I bought this product at Costco. It was on the expensive side and seems to need a charge a lot, but I am overall satisfied and would recommend to a friend.