BY SONICARE

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque, avoid cavities, and neutralize bad breath with the Philips sonicare 2 series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush and tongue care plus base kit. The Snap-On proresults plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Reach where bad-breath bacteria is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your tongue, the source of 80 percent of bad breath with the tongue care plus base kit. Our system is effective in killing odor-producing bacteria and neutralizing the gases responsible for bad breath. This kit includes 1 Philips sonicare 2 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 proresults plaque control brush head, 1 charger, and 1 tongue care plus base kit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Terri H.
San Francisco
**This is only a review for the toothbrush**

I've definitely seen a decrease in amount of plaque and teeth whiteness I have had since I've started using the toothbrush. It's made brushing your teeth way easier than the traditional method. There's also a decent 2 week usage after each charge. The only downside is that the replaceable heads can get expensive, but I think it's well worth it.
Shawn M.
Buffalo, NY
After using a manual brush and having used this brush for about 2 years not only did I notice a difference, so did my dentist. I went from mild gum disease and having to have cleanings every six months to no gum issues and a cleaner smile.
Deborah W.
Los Angeles, CA
The Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Toothbrush is really great to use! I've gone from both manual to electronic toothbrushes this one definitely does the job. My teeth feel amazing afterwards and you can definitely tell the difference on how clean your mouth feels after one use.
Kayla T.
The absolute best when it comes to dental health! Makes my teeth feel like I just left the dentist every time I brush.I've even bought my 6 year old the child's version because there really is no comparison to any other brand.
Karina R.
Apopka, FL
Best investment I've ever made. Totally changed my teeth game. I use this everyday at least 3 times a day. I can't believe I ever used anything but an electric toothbrush. In love and I recommend this on the daily to friends!
Aleah F.
Liverpool, NY
I got a SonicCare for Christmas and use it every single day, twice a day and my battery lasts at least two weeks. I've always had sensitive gums so my dentist recommended a SonicCare and I'm glad she did.
Kayla B.
Farmington, CT
My husband uses this toothbrush and never has complaints. He feels he gets a better clean than with a manual toothbrush and the replacement brush heads aren't too expensive. Battery life last well.
Diana Y.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product. The opportunity to have a deeper than ever clean in my teeth is amazing! Whenever I use this product, its like I have taken all the bad bacteria in my mouth in one go. I use it every morning and night and I would totally recommend it to others!
makayla l.
Plano, TX
I love this toothbrush! It's really easy to use and very effective! I have used some other brands in the past and they don't even compare to this one.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
This is a great deal. We both use this brand in our house. We got a great deal during black Friday as well on replacement heads. We love them.