BY SONICARE

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque, avoid cavities, and neutralize bad breath with the Philips sonicare 2 series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush and tongue care plus base kit. The Snap-On proresults plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Reach where bad-breath bacteria is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your tongue, the source of 80 percent of bad breath with the tongue care plus base kit. Our system is effective in killing odor-producing bacteria and neutralizing the gases responsible for bad breath. This kit includes 1 Philips sonicare 2 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 proresults plaque control brush head, 1 charger, and 1 tongue care plus base kit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julie Z.
My son uses this with braces and the dentist says it's working for him. I buy replacement heads at Costco. Worth the price.
Mackayla Q.
Its my favriote because it recarges i need a new one. Just brush as your dentest says its even okay with sensitive teeth.
Teresa S.
Edmonton, KY
Will never go back to a regular toothbrush, makes mouth feel fresh and clean!! I would recommend to family and friend.
Sarah M.
Manassas, VA
Love my sonicare and will always use it. Everyone in our household has one and always will. We love our sonicares.
Andrea C.
Rexburg
Does the job of cleaning your teeth. I wish the 2 minute timer was longer than it is. Bought off amazon.
Amanda B.
Blue Springs, MO
I purchase every six months enjoy the product and will continue to buy unless I find a better product.
Yuening M.
So worth the money!! it makes my teeth feel like they've been professionally cleaned
Jennyy T.
coalinga, CA
I really like this toothbrush it works very well hope everyone will try it
Kellie G.
Kenansville
Sonicare is not only the best that I have ever used but it is the only one that we will use. It gets into every little spot that it needs too it feels great refreshing an I recommend this too everyone to try
elena t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations!  It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!