BY SONICARE #80 in Electric Toothbrushes

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque, avoid cavities, and neutralize bad breath with the Philips sonicare 2 series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush and tongue care plus base kit. The Snap-On proresults plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Reach where bad-breath bacteria is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your tongue, the source of 80 percent of bad breath with the tongue care plus base kit. Our system is effective in killing odor-producing bacteria and neutralizing the gases responsible for bad breath. This kit includes 1 Philips sonicare 2 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 proresults plaque control brush head, 1 charger, and 1 tongue care plus base kit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Susan M.
Hicksville, NY
Love this keeps my teeth nice and clean and does it really good job so much better than a manual toothbrush. We have been using this product for quite sometime now. I rates highly in my opinion and I am please that we were recommended to it by our Dentist
grace M.
This is a great toothbrush. I really like that this is so easy to use and recharge. This kit comes with everything you need to keep your teeth clean besides floss. The tonguecare brush/product is very useful. I would highly recommend.
Deborah W.
Los Angeles, CA
The Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Toothbrush is really great to use! I've gone from both manual to electronic toothbrushes this one definitely does the job. My teeth feel amazing afterwards and you can definitely tell the difference on how clean your mouth feels after one use.
Krystin G.
Jamaica, NY
My Dad purchased this for me. He loved electronic toothbrushes. I decided I wanted to figure out the hype this brush isn't to hard and definitely leaves my mouth feeling clean. I try to brush my teeth at least twice a day.
Raquel H.
Hot Springs, AR
I won't be switching back to a manual toothbrush after using this! My teeth look & feel like I just left the dentist every time I brush! (Minus the pain of the dentist)
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I got an amazing deal on this on Amazon. I do think there is a difference in clean with an electric and decided to get one based on the recommendation of my dentist.
Bradi M.
Absolutely love this tooth brush. Leaves my teeth feeling ten times cleaner than with a manual tooth brush. Has the perfect setting of strength and is very easy to clean.
Édith C.
Cedar City, UT
I'll never stop using it, it makes a huge difference in my teeth. Never felt them cleaner. Is a powerful brush but nice and soft in your mouth, you won't understand it until you use it.
Sydnee C.
Chelan, WA
I bought this a while ago and it gets in the right places , this is so much better then a normal toothbrush. You can feel your teeth so much cleaner and healthier.
Emily S.
I love my Phillip's sonicare 2 series rechargeable toothbrush.My mouth feels so clean like i just left the dentist.I would recommend this pruduct to everyone