BY SONICARE #82 in Electric Toothbrushes

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque, avoid cavities, and neutralize bad breath with the Philips sonicare 2 series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush and tongue care plus base kit. The Snap-On proresults plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Reach where bad-breath bacteria is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your tongue, the source of 80 percent of bad breath with the tongue care plus base kit. Our system is effective in killing odor-producing bacteria and neutralizing the gases responsible for bad breath. This kit includes 1 Philips sonicare 2 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 proresults plaque control brush head, 1 charger, and 1 tongue care plus base kit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Renā G.
I do not buy an electric toothbrush unless it is Sonicare. I have found that other electric toothbrushes do not do the job like sonicare does and since i am super picky about my products i refuse to buy any other kind.
Lindsay D.
Astoria, NY
Life changing. My dentist recommended I start using Sonicare because I tend to brush my teeth too harshly with a manual toothbrush which was causing some gum damage. I was hesitant to shell out the extra money, but it was SO worth it. My teeth feel so much cleaner than with a manual toothbrush.
Sydney A.
Seemed to work well for most of my family but I have a very small mouth and the toothbrush head seemed very large. I used it daily for a couple of years but haven't used it since moving out of my parent's house.
Alli S.
Glendale
Electronic toothbrushes alone are so much easier to use then regular. This is one of my favorites because I feel like it really gets in between the hard to reach places and really cleans away all of the plaque.
Christine L.
Mount Vernon, IL
Love this toothbrush. Easily rechargeable although holds a charge for a very long time. Can easily be taken on vacation and not have to worry about charging it. Keeps my teeth clean and it has a timer to shut off automatically. Will definitely repurchase when the time comes.
Kristyn K.
Beulah, ND
This is the best toothbrush I have ever owned. My teeth feel so clean when I am done brushing and stay that way all day long! The Tonguecare Plus Kit is a great addition! I have to have my tongue clean as well. Cuts down on need for mouthwash because the toothbrush alone with keep your breath fresh.
Sierra H.
Blacksburg, VA
I LOVE this toothbrush. It is so much more effective than a regular toothbrush, truly getting to all of the small spots. I bought this product at Costco. It was on the expensive side and seems to need a charge a lot, but I am overall satisfied and would recommend to a friend.
Heather D.
Fairfield, ME
Skincare toothbrushes are the best investment for your teeth. My teeth have never felt cleaner and my gums are now really healthy according to my dentist! I went back to a manual toothbrush for a trip and my teeth just weren't as clean. Highly recommend a Sonicare toothbrush.
Stef N.
THis was my first electronic toothbrush. I have been using it for a year and i love the way it cleans. I like the second setting for the gum massage as well. it is a lot more effective than regular brushing for sure. My teeth and mouth as a whiole feels cleaner
Susan M.
Hicksville, NY
Love this keeps my teeth nice and clean and does it really good job so much better than a manual toothbrush. We have been using this product for quite sometime now. I rates highly in my opinion and I am please that we were recommended to it by our Dentist