BY SONICARE

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque, avoid cavities, and neutralize bad breath with the Philips sonicare 2 series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush and tongue care plus base kit. The Snap-On proresults plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Reach where bad-breath bacteria is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your tongue, the source of 80 percent of bad breath with the tongue care plus base kit. Our system is effective in killing odor-producing bacteria and neutralizing the gases responsible for bad breath. This kit includes 1 Philips sonicare 2 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 proresults plaque control brush head, 1 charger, and 1 tongue care plus base kit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Evelyn T.
Oswego, Il
I really loved this had it for about a year and it went bad should have gotten a new one but never got around to it it is a great brush when I had it..
Regan G.
My first rechargeable too the brush and I love it! Works great. Can go at least weak on one charge (I usually brush my teeth two minutes twice a day).
Valerie C.
Best toothbrush I've ever used. Gets that Dentist clean feeling. Also, better check ups with the dentist after using this toothbrush. Good for gums.
Jodie C.
Zachary, LA
This is a great product, cleans well, I think it has great value & has bonus care kit for yr tongue. Great for everyday & so easy for travel.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I love my Sonicate tooth brush, I convinced my sister and boyfriend to buy them as well when they saw how much healthier my gums look now.
Debi H.
Bradenton, FL
Nice but expensive! I would recommend but it will cost you! Works great and recharges easy! Nice for multi users as the heads can change
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
The vibration of this rechargeable brush wasn't for me. I like the ones w circular heads and this one just made my mouth feel strange.
Warren J.
Kirkwood, PA
Love this tooth brush. Clean my teeth pretty good. Little high on price but when you keep buying the throw away ones it adds up
Nancy R.
Toledo, OH
I've used this Brand for years now and I love it! I'm on my 2nd one now but they last forever. Good choice, good price overall,
Julia A.
If you care about your dental hygiene at all then a sonicare toothbrush is what you need. It is totally worth the money spent.