BY SONICARE #82 in Electric Toothbrushes

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque, avoid cavities, and neutralize bad breath with the Philips sonicare 2 series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush and tongue care plus base kit. The Snap-On proresults plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Reach where bad-breath bacteria is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your tongue, the source of 80 percent of bad breath with the tongue care plus base kit. Our system is effective in killing odor-producing bacteria and neutralizing the gases responsible for bad breath. This kit includes 1 Philips sonicare 2 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 proresults plaque control brush head, 1 charger, and 1 tongue care plus base kit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meggie R.
Roscommon , MI
i love this toothbrush. It really does clean my teeth better than a manual and I really like the fact that it's rechargeable so I dont have to keep buying batteries
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
This is my first electric toothbrush and I love it! I got it on sale from target for 20 or 30$ and it was a great deal! I feel a MUCH better clean than with a manual toothbrush! The toothbrush heads are affordable and easy to change! I am extremely satisfied with this purchase!
Lee-Ann B.
Decatur, IL
I have receding gums and since using my sonic tooth brush my gum health has improved immensely. I love the built in timer and I feel confident my teeth and mouth are fresher. Love this so much I'm getting four additional brushes for my kiddos for Christmas. Being a nurse I know how important gum and oral health are and I want to protect my children's beautiful smiles.
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA
This kit helps get everything accomplished. I like to make sure my tongue is clean too. Sometimes you forget about the tongue. But that's where all that bad taste is! Price for value isn't too shabby either. Doesn't last too long before you have to recharge.
Raven J.
Allen, TX
My dentist recommended this tooth brush to me because I had receding gums because I push down on my tooth brush too hard with a manual toothbrush. Most effective toothbrush I have ever purchased at a very reasonable price. Love how it charges, I always threw away other automatic toothbrushes even though I just had to change the battery.
Shawn M.
Buffalo, NY
After using a manual brush and having used this brush for about 2 years not only did I notice a difference, so did my dentist. I went from mild gum disease and having to have cleanings every six months to no gum issues and a cleaner smile.
Kayla C.
My dental hygienist says this is the best toothbrush for tooth and gum health! It doesn't cause brush damage and really helps get between teeth and doesn't irritate gums! Use it regularly to keep teeth free of stains and tartar build up!
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
I love this toothbrush. The charge lasts a long time, and it's really helped keep my teeth in shape between dentist appointments. I've also noticed the toothbrush heads last quite a while, too. Would love to get for the rest of my family!
Renā G.
I do not buy an electric toothbrush unless it is Sonicare. I have found that other electric toothbrushes do not do the job like sonicare does and since i am super picky about my products i refuse to buy any other kind.
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
I got this as a Christmas present and I def notice a difference. My saliva is plaque producing and notice using this toothbrush has helped with maintaining it. Will see what the dentist says next month for my check up.