BY SONICARE

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque, avoid cavities, and neutralize bad breath with the Philips sonicare 2 series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush and tongue care plus base kit. The Snap-On proresults plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Reach where bad-breath bacteria is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your tongue, the source of 80 percent of bad breath with the tongue care plus base kit. Our system is effective in killing odor-producing bacteria and neutralizing the gases responsible for bad breath. This kit includes 1 Philips sonicare 2 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 proresults plaque control brush head, 1 charger, and 1 tongue care plus base kit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla C.
My dental hygienist says this is the best toothbrush for tooth and gum health! It doesn't cause brush damage and really helps get between teeth and doesn't irritate gums! Use it regularly to keep teeth free of stains and tartar build up!
grace M.
This is a great toothbrush. I really like that this is so easy to use and recharge. This kit comes with everything you need to keep your teeth clean besides floss. The tonguecare brush/product is very useful. I would highly recommend.
Samantha R.
Sonicare is the best toothbrush out there! It makes your mouth super clean and is gentle on your teeth! No others compare hands down. Once you use this toothbrush a manual one doesn't feel as good. I definitely recommend!
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
I got this as a Christmas present and I def notice a difference. My saliva is plaque producing and notice using this toothbrush has helped with maintaining it. Will see what the dentist says next month for my check up.
Renā G.
I do not buy an electric toothbrush unless it is Sonicare. I have found that other electric toothbrushes do not do the job like sonicare does and since i am super picky about my products i refuse to buy any other kind.
Sydney A.
Seemed to work well for most of my family but I have a very small mouth and the toothbrush head seemed very large. I used it daily for a couple of years but haven't used it since moving out of my parent's house.
Alli S.
Glendale
Electronic toothbrushes alone are so much easier to use then regular. This is one of my favorites because I feel like it really gets in between the hard to reach places and really cleans away all of the plaque.
Bradi M.
Absolutely love this tooth brush. Leaves my teeth feeling ten times cleaner than with a manual tooth brush. Has the perfect setting of strength and is very easy to clean.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I got an amazing deal on this on Amazon. I do think there is a difference in clean with an electric and decided to get one based on the recommendation of my dentist.
Sydnee C.
Chelan, WA
I bought this a while ago and it gets in the right places , this is so much better then a normal toothbrush. You can feel your teeth so much cleaner and healthier.