BY SONICARE #79 in Electric Toothbrushes

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque, avoid cavities, and neutralize bad breath with the Philips sonicare 2 series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush and tongue care plus base kit. The Snap-On proresults plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Reach where bad-breath bacteria is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your tongue, the source of 80 percent of bad breath with the tongue care plus base kit. Our system is effective in killing odor-producing bacteria and neutralizing the gases responsible for bad breath. This kit includes 1 Philips sonicare 2 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 proresults plaque control brush head, 1 charger, and 1 tongue care plus base kit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
My dentist recommended this for me to get. I thought I’d get an off brand, so I did trying to save a few bucks. Then my parents got this for me last Christmas and wow. Such a difference and it’s true. You get what you pay for
Rachel S.
MESA, AZ
We have had our sonixare for a few years and absolutely love it. It's reliable, quick and effective. Recently on black Friday we purchased another one for our 8 year old son to make it easy to brush
Terri H.
San Francisco
**This is only a review for the toothbrush**

I've definitely seen a decrease in amount of plaque and teeth whiteness I have had since I've started using the toothbrush. It's made brushing your teeth way easier than the traditional method. There's also a decent 2 week usage after each charge. The only downside is that the replaceable heads can get expensive, but I think it's well worth it.
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations!  It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Kayla T.
The absolute best when it comes to dental health! Makes my teeth feel like I just left the dentist every time I brush.I've even bought my 6 year old the child's version because there really is no comparison to any other brand.
Karina R.
Apopka, FL
Best investment I've ever made. Totally changed my teeth game. I use this everyday at least 3 times a day. I can't believe I ever used anything but an electric toothbrush. In love and I recommend this on the daily to friends!
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
Sonicare is not only the best that I have ever used but it is the only one that we will use. It gets into every little spot that it needs too it feels great refreshing an I recommend this too everyone to try
Adam S.
I only have the toothbrush, and it works amazing! I used a manual my whole life and didnt realize i wasnt getting all of the plaque off. When i went to the dentist, she told me i needed to buy an electric toothbrush because thats the only way i can keep up with oral hygiene. I debated against a few of them, but ended up purchasing this. I loved it so much, i got the same one for my fiance! We have both been using for a month, and our teeth are whiter and look soo much healthier! Only thing is, the replaceable heads are like 40 dollars. So everytime you go and replace, thats 40 dollars youll be spending. I guess it worth it, but i wish they could drop the price like 10 bucks
Kayla B.
Farmington, CT
My husband uses this toothbrush and never has complaints. He feels he gets a better clean than with a manual toothbrush and the replacement brush heads aren't too expensive. Battery life last well.
Diana Y.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product. The opportunity to have a deeper than ever clean in my teeth is amazing! Whenever I use this product, its like I have taken all the bad bacteria in my mouth in one go. I use it every morning and night and I would totally recommend it to others!