BY SONICARE

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque, avoid cavities, and neutralize bad breath with the Philips sonicare 2 series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush and tongue care plus base kit. The Snap-On proresults plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Reach where bad-breath bacteria is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your tongue, the source of 80 percent of bad breath with the tongue care plus base kit. Our system is effective in killing odor-producing bacteria and neutralizing the gases responsible for bad breath. This kit includes 1 Philips sonicare 2 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 proresults plaque control brush head, 1 charger, and 1 tongue care plus base kit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adam S.
I only have the toothbrush, and it works amazing! I used a manual my whole life and didnt realize i wasnt getting all of the plaque off. When i went to the dentist, she told me i needed to buy an electric toothbrush because thats the only way i can keep up with oral hygiene. I debated against a few of them, but ended up purchasing this. I loved it so much, i got the same one for my fiance! We have both been using for a month, and our teeth are whiter and look soo much healthier! Only thing is, the replaceable heads are like 40 dollars. So everytime you go and replace, thats 40 dollars youll be spending. I guess it worth it, but i wish they could drop the price like 10 bucks
Lee-Ann B.
Decatur, IL
I have receding gums and since using my sonic tooth brush my gum health has improved immensely. I love the built in timer and I feel confident my teeth and mouth are fresher. Love this so much I'm getting four additional brushes for my kiddos for Christmas. Being a nurse I know how important gum and oral health are and I want to protect my children's beautiful smiles.
Kristyn K.
Beulah, ND
This is the best toothbrush I have ever owned. My teeth feel so clean when I am done brushing and stay that way all day long! The Tonguecare Plus Kit is a great addition! I have to have my tongue clean as well. Cuts down on need for mouthwash because the toothbrush alone with keep your breath fresh.
Lindsay D.
Astoria, NY
Life changing. My dentist recommended I start using Sonicare because I tend to brush my teeth too harshly with a manual toothbrush which was causing some gum damage. I was hesitant to shell out the extra money, but it was SO worth it. My teeth feel so much cleaner than with a manual toothbrush.
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
This is my first electric toothbrush and I love it! I got it on sale from target for 20 or 30$ and it was a great deal! I feel a MUCH better clean than with a manual toothbrush! The toothbrush heads are affordable and easy to change! I am extremely satisfied with this purchase!
Heather D.
Fairfield, ME
Skincare toothbrushes are the best investment for your teeth. My teeth have never felt cleaner and my gums are now really healthy according to my dentist! I went back to a manual toothbrush for a trip and my teeth just weren't as clean. Highly recommend a Sonicare toothbrush.
Christine L.
Mount Vernon, IL
Love this toothbrush. Easily rechargeable although holds a charge for a very long time. Can easily be taken on vacation and not have to worry about charging it. Keeps my teeth clean and it has a timer to shut off automatically. Will definitely repurchase when the time comes.
Danielle T.
Visalia , CA
This kit helps get everything accomplished. I like to make sure my tongue is clean too. Sometimes you forget about the tongue. But that's where all that bad taste is! Price for value isn't too shabby either. Doesn't last too long before you have to recharge.
Susan M.
Hicksville, NY
Love this keeps my teeth nice and clean and does it really good job so much better than a manual toothbrush. We have been using this product for quite sometime now. I rates highly in my opinion and I am please that we were recommended to it by our Dentist
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
I love this toothbrush. The charge lasts a long time, and it's really helped keep my teeth in shape between dentist appointments. I've also noticed the toothbrush heads last quite a while, too. Would love to get for the rest of my family!