Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Viktoriya V.Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Stephanie S.Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Nathália C.

BY SONICARE #3 in Electric Toothbrushes

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque and avoid cavities with the philips sonicare hx6211/04 2 series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush. The snap-on proresults plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. The easy-start feature slowly increases the power of the brush as you get used to the sonicare experience and the smartimer encourages a full 2 minutes brushing time. An ergonomic handle with intrinsic grip makes it easy and comfortable to hold the brush, and the two-color battery charge indicator lets you know...

Emily R.
Review for: White/Blue
I purchased the Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Electric toothbrush about a year ago now. This model is very affordable and has all the things you need for healthy gums, plaque and tartar control, and bright smile! I ordered this product from amazon.com. When you first receive it, it starts the power that it's cleaning at a much lower level to make sure it doesn't cause sensitivity or pain when switching over from a manual tooth brush. Over the time of a month it gradually increases until it is at full power. You can turn this off, put it comes programmed to do this. It's quiet and very effective. It's on a timer to know when you've brushed an adequate amount. The charge also lasts forever, I did not put it on the charger for over a month one time and it did not die. I was super impressed to say the least. It gives you that "just went to the dentist" clean every time you brush. I cannot say enough good things about this product! Would recommend to everyone and anyone!
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Rechargable
When I got my braces put in a few years back my orthodontists gave me this amazing toothbrush to use with my braces! It’s been a while since I’ve had them taken off and I still use and love this toothbrush. (Of course I’ve had to buy a good bit of replacement heads because yuck 🤢 who wants to use the same one for years..)
Nathália C.
San Jose, CA
What a game changer! I finally ditched my regular brush for this sonicare because it was on sale at Target. I will NEVER go back to a regular brush. This leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh like a trip to the dentist every time. My favorite feature is the timer to help me make sure I’m brushing long enough. Highly recommend, plus this light pink color is super cute. I bought one for my husband in black so we don’t accidentally use each other’s brushes!
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
I received this toothbrush from my dentist and I love it! I had always considered getting a sonicare but I couldn’t bring myself to pay that much for a toothbrush. Now that I have used one for two years I fully intend to purchase another when mine goes out.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This brush really is great. It’s not overly expensive and I feel like it cleans my teeth so well. At first the vibrations were a little too much but I got used to to and I love it now. My teeth have never felt cleaner with an at home electric toothbrush
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyf
Jessica B.
Aubrey, TX
Review for: White/Blue
This toothbrush is great. It buzzes for 2 minutes so when it stops buzzing that means you've brushed your teeth for the appropriate amount of time which is great cause some of us don't brush our teeth as long as we should. Love it.
Stefanie F.
My favorite toothbrush. I wasn’t really the biggest fan of electric toothbrushes as I always felt they didn’t make my mouth feel as clean. But this changed my mind and I don’t think I could ever go back to another one
Kendria M.
This toothbrush has made me fall in love with brushing my teeth! I love the pauses so you know when to switch sections. I love how clean my mouth feels after brushing and I love how quiet it is! Fantastic toothbrush!
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
Review for: White/Blue
i love this toothbrush and use it every night. the vibration is strong, but not strong enough to do damage to your whites. i bought it it at walmart. the only problem is that you have to charge it frequently.
Brandie L.
Saint Peters, MO
I feel like the brush is small? Is it still worth the buy?
Leida A.
How long does a charge last?
Montana C.
I notice there is a steep price difference between the sonicare rechargeable (over $200) and this battery toothbrush. Is the $140 difference really just that it is rechargeable or are those other brushes truly that much better?