Philips SHE3595WT/28 Earphones In-Ear Headphones Headset (White)

by Philips

What's In The Box? Philips SHE3595WT Stereo Earbuds Headset (White) Smartphone Adapter Cable Earbud Rubber Eat Tips/Eartips (S/M/L x2) User Information Warranty InformationGeneral Features: Dynamic Bass Inner-Ear Earphones Wired Stereo Headset In-Line Mic and Remote designed for use with iPhone, BlackBerry, HTC, LG, Motorola, Samsung, Nokia, Sony and Sony Ericsson, Android, and many other popular smartphone devices for music, and conversation control Small efficient 9mm speaker drivers produce lifelike sound reproduction delivering crystal clear imagery and detail The Super-small speaker drivers fit comfortably inside the ear and thanks to the exceptionally snug to users ears with an ultra lightweight design that is unnoticeable Choice of three interchangeable rubber earcaps (ear tips) for supreme comfort and maximum noise isolation Rubberized Cable Relief reduces tangles and adds flexibility and longevity 3.94 Foot Cable specifically designed to provide plenty of slack while keeping microphone and remote within grasp Primary Color Tone: White Also Found As: Philips SHE3595 White, Phillips Earphones SHE3595WT, SHE 3595WT White Philips SHE3595 with Mic Also Available In: Black, Blue, and Pink Philips SHE3590 without Mic Cable Available In: White, Black, Gray, Pink, Purple (Violet) , and Blue 1-year Manufacturer's WarrantyProduct Specifications: Headphone Fit: In/Inner-Ear Earbud Type: Binaural Acoustic Design: Closed-Back Speaker Type: Dynamic Driver Driver Size: 9mm Magnet Type: Neodymium Voice Coil: Copper Sensitivity: 103 dB Nominal Impedance: 16 Ohms Frequency Response: 12 - 23,500 Hz Maximum Input Power: 50 mW Earpiece Design: Noise-Isolating Ear Tips Material: Rubber In-Line Mic: Yes Cable Length: 3.94 Feet (1.2 Meters) Connector: 3.5mm Stereo, Chrome Plated Mini Jack Approximate Earbud Weight (Without Cable): 13.61 Grams (0.48 Ounces or 0.030 Pounds)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips SHE3595WT/28 Earphones In-Ear Headphones Headset (White)!
The sound quality is AMAZING. I got some for me my daughter and my mom. I would recommend these to someone looking for something easy to travel with. There’s nothing to improve with these because they are very amazing and easy to use. :DDDDDDDD
They present a crystal clear sound from the ear pieces and cancel out all surrounding noise for an experience a person can very easily lose themselves in.
Pilgrim, KY
I love these air pods. The sound is amazing and they charge up quickly. The style and Bluetooth compability is surreal
Got mine for very cheap, good make and the is good to listen to music on. You have a lot of ear buds that you can change the size of which is suitable for all ear sizes.
Alicante
Su uso es un poco incómodo pero cumplen su función la calidad de el sonido no es mala a comparación de otros de esta marca estos no son mis favoritos por su forma y por su forma de sujetarse a la oreja.
Boston, MA
These are great, inexpensive earphones. I don't like to spend a lot of money on earphones because they're so easy to lose or break, so I constantly repurchase these. The sound quality is great and these are some of the few that fit in my ears nicely.
Philips SHE3595WT/28 Earphones In-Ear Headphones Headset (White) uploaded by Swapnil B.
Beast Earphones. I have been using for it for more then 2 years. It working very very good. I have tried other expensive Earphones also but this is far better. Its has the best bass compared to others
These are a must when you're working out. They don't get in the way like regular headphones do that come with your phone. They also cancel enough background noise so I can be in my own headspace.
Mississauga
These are amazing earbuds because they enclose you into your own space. I like how they tend to fit very snugly because I like that. The quality of sound is amazing, and I would definitely buy if I ever had the chance again!