BY PHILIPS

Philips Norelco SensoTouch 2D 1160X/42 Electric Razor Two-dimensional-contouring Aquatec seal on the razor which allows for use with or without shaving cream Battery lasts for 50 minutes or approximately 17 shaves Model #1160CC

Sunshine B.
Rockledge, FL
The first thing I noticed about this Razor is the cool colors. The red stripe down the center gives it an expensive look. The second thing I noticed was the huge box it came in. The reason why was soon answered. It fits inside an automatic cleaning chamber after each use.
The shave is close and the head pivots nicely around a man's face to reach all the hard to reach hairs. My husband has a clef chin that although is very handsome, it can be a bear to shave. The Norelco Philips SensoTouch isn't afraid of a clef chin, heck no!
To be honest, I've tried it on my legs too, when my husband was at work (Shhh). My legs were smooth and clean for three days!
The only thing that I need to mention is the first couple of times that the razor is put back in it's "nest", the motor starts running and the cleaning begins. This is a good thing, but the sound isn't one I was use to. It's not very loud, just unexpected at first.
If you're in the market for a Razor, go pick this one up. No worries, or hair!
Ana R.
Ashtabula , OH
Got this for my boyfriend, he said it worked really good at first but now its not ... I'm not sure what it could be. But he did get a close shave with it and it looks really cool
Michael D.
Sullivans Island, SC
This is not I a good electric razor. It just looks cool. That is all. It's design looks sleek and sexy, but it's not about that. it's about the utility and this one has terrible utility.