BY PHILIPS

Luxurious, irritation-free shave on your legs, bikini and body with our most advanced shaving system ever. Features 5 accessories including a bikini trimmer head. So comfortable you can shave daily, so close you don’t have to. see more...

• I want to buy this. Is it worth it? Does it shave like a...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
The shaver is pretty much ready to go out of the box. It has several different attachments: the shaver base, the regular shaver head (it comes attached to the base), the bikini area shaver (it comes with a plastic cover on it), a bikini area comb, a shaver cover, and a weird plastic piece that is supposed to lift hair before the shaver shaves it, thereby giving you a closer shave (allegedly).
Lisa H.
Brandon, SD
I just bought this razor for the hard to reach areas. I love that i can use it in the shower or while taking a bath or when I just need to do a quick trim. The shave is close and leaves my skin feeling very smooth. I love the different attachments as well as being able to have it be cordless and being easily portable to travel with.
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY
I liked using this electric razor. It was very convenient that it was for wet and dry. I use this probably about once a week, and I purchased it online. Before this I had never used an electric razor, and I thought it was pretty cool. I have recommended it to a few of my friends and would buy again should something happen to it.
Deborah L.
Westbrook, ME
I love this product specially for summer it was easy to throw my bag for a quick touch-up before hitting the beach or the pool as well as to keep in my bathroom for daily personal hygiene uses it charged fairly fast which made it even easier to grab and throw in my bag for a day at the beach or by the pool.
Heather R.
I absolutely love that you can use this wet or dry and it's so handy. I love mine so much! This razor really is life-changing.
Chantel B.
If you are looking to replace your hand/disposable razor, then this product is not for you. It is easy to use comes in a cute package with seemingly useful attachments, but at the end of the day if I have to go over the same spot 3-4 times in order to get a half decent shave, then it’s not worth it. I will still give it 3 stars because it’s great for trimming any other unwanted hair that you might not want to shave off completely (ie. eyebrows, etc)
Jessica W.
The best I've had so far. It takes a little while to charge and you cannot use it while it charges. Everything else is perfect. You can use it for about 40 minutes once charge (which is a long enough torture session ;) It catches hair really well, especially when using the highest speed. It has mutliple heads that can accommodate all your needs. It also has a razor hear which is also very well made and spare you the cost and space of having an electric or manual razor. You can also bring it in the shower or bath, which can make it easier for beginners according to some of my friends. I personnaly prefer to use it while dry. I've had it for about 2 years and never had any issue with it. Definetly recommended and worth the money
Luana L.
San Juan de Miraflores, Lima, Perú
Simple to use, an excellent product to get rid of those hairs that many do not like. Delicate with my skin is sensitive and dry.
Liz J.
I love it, it does not let my skin dry the skin, it does not hurt me, it does not cut it. I cut all the hairs and fast
solamente d.
very fem desing, love the lilac colour. easy to use and very effective. great to traveling, is not too big
Ann L.
Magog, QC
I want to buy this. Is it worth it? Does it shave like a "regular" hand razor ?