Personal CareHair RemovalMen's Electric RazorsPhilips

With this all-round shaver you can shave your whole body quickly, easily and safely. The secret is the small shaving head that cuts quickly while protecting your skin. A soft and smooth feeling after every use!

Does this perform well with thick hair?
I brought this guy today from shopper drug mart. Exciting to use this. Any recommendations? Philips SatinShave Essential Wet And Dry Electric Shaver HP6306/50 For Legs Single Foil Shaver Battery Operated
Philips or braun ladies ?
Start your review of Philips SatinShave Essential Wet And Dry Electric Shaver HP6306/50 For Legs Single Foil Shaver Battery Operated!
Zia S.
New York
This does exactly what I needed! I ordered this razor for my autistic 12 year old daughter. We have found that shaving her legs really helps her with sensory issues (and looks a lot better too with her very dark hair). We are afraid to let her use a traditional razor by herself, so I have been having to help her, and that was not a very fun job for me plus we want her to be as independent as possible. She was able to use this razor by herself without me being afraid of her cutting herself. Now, I am going to be honest, this (and any shave with an electric razor) is not like the close, smooth shave you would get from a Venus razor in the shower, but it feels like you shaved a day or so before. This is adequate for my daughter, and it would be good for anyone if they were in a hurry.
diana M.
it really gets the job done !! my legs could have been smoother but its ok it does the job on the go
Nirali P.
Austin, TX
I have used to epilator and it hurts me so much . I cant bare itZ but i loved this shaved because it doesn’t hurt . And the growth after shaving is normal unlike regular razor. I would recommend this shaver to everyone
Brittlyñn W.
Leaves you feeling smooth & no hair bumps. Love this razor. Definitely would recommend to first time shavers.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Loooove this! This is such a lifesaver when you need to hurry and shave , holds a good charge and easy to store in the medicine cabinet or drawer.
paula L.
Harrisburg, PA
Me encantó, deja la piel súper suavecita, no deja granos y es súper fácil de utilizar.
Karis E.
Phoenix
I just wasn’t very impressed. The batteries don’t last long, and it’s just not as good as regular shaving or waxing. It’s not the most consistent. Somewhat disappointed
Saleira D.
Hidalgo, TX

Me parece que este no es el modelo específico que uso, el que tengo es un removedor hermoso, si es de esta marca y la verdad funciona maravillosamente.

Erica R.
Louisville, KY
I'm more of a normal razor gal. Having a fancy one wasn't really for me. Sometimes it would pull out the hair. I probably wouldn't buy this product again.
Malaysia L.
Savannah, GA
I bought this as it was on sale at Walmart. It is okay, but loud. Shaving is not bad but not great either. I have a cheap electric shaver from another store that was quiet and did a closer shave than this one. I always bought Phillips because of the durability and it lasted for years. Unfortunately for this one, my old one died after only a year and half of use, hence my reason for buying another. Was disappointed that the quality wasn't as good. Sadly many products are of poor quality and never last like they used to.