Philips Satinelle Soft Epilator HP6512/50 uploaded by Camilush I.

BY PHILIPS

For skin that is always smooth Removes hair for weeks, cares for your skin Try out epilation with this new Philips system, which removes hairs from the roots, giving you a smooth skin for weeks and is gentle to your skin.  Comes with a unique set of first-time user attachments to achieve the best results Optimal ease of use Hair lift & massage attachment Choose the right speed according to your needs Fully washable epilation head for better hygiene Skin comfort This epilation system removes hair as short as 0.5 mm Highlights Hair lift & massage attachment Lifts even the short hairs for an extra close epilation and relaxes your skin for a gentler hair removal at the same time. Two speed settings Speed 1 for extra gentle epilation and speed 2 for extra efficient epilation Washable epilation head The head can be detached and cleaned under running water f see more...

Racheal L.
Hopewell, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I loved the design it gave it a very feminine touch... The shave was clean and neat and I loved how well it worked for me...
Jordyn P.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I did not like this product when I used it. Waste of money. It didn't work like I thought it would.
Susana C.
This product was not the best but it did surpass my expectations since all I had tried before was a complete disappointment.
Camilush I.
Montevideo
Perfect for a quick leg shave before going out! It really works great! Yet, careful, just use it for the legs because in other places it might really hurt! ūüė¨ Oh and also the cutting part can be pulled apart for washing it, which I think is great!
Deshan M.
San Francisco
I am a guy and I had lot of leg hair and  used this for few months, now i dont have coarser hair.but its very painful for me.because of that I am not using it anymore.great product if you can get past the pain!
Figuras P.
Amo! No começo você pensa em desistir porque dói muito, mas depois que você acostuma, nunca mais pensa em se depilar de outra forma: prático, sem melecas e demora para voltar os pelos.
Valor equivale ao produto e √© f√°cil de encontrar em qualquer loja de eletr√īnicos,
Norkis G.
I need it!!
Is this a good product ?