Philips Satinelle Epilator Model HP6401, 1 ea

by Philips

Enjoy Long Lasting Smooth Legs Fast And Efficient Epilator Enjoy Long Lasting Smooth Legs With This Philips Epilator.&Nbsp; Removes Hair From The Root, For Hair Free Legs. Long Lasting Smooth Legs Efficiency Cap For More Efficient Hair Removal Efficient Epilation System Pulls Out The Hairs From The Root Extra Speed Setting: Gentle Epilation Or Faster Performance Convenient Handling Profiled, Ergonomic Grip For Comfortable Handling Extra Hygiene And Easy Cleaning &Bull; Washable Epilation Head For Extra Hygiene And Easy Cleaning Efficiency Cap:&Nbsp; Efficiency Cap Puts Epilator In Optimal Position For Most Efficient Hair Removal Efficient Epilation System:&Nbsp; Efficient Epilation System Leaves Your Skin Smooth And Stubble Free For Weeks Ergonomic Grip:&Nbsp; The Rounded Shape Fits Perfectly In Your Hand For Comfortable Hair Removal. It Looks Great Too! Two Speed Settings:&Nbsp; Extra Speed Setting For Either Gentle Epilation Or Faster Performance Washable Epilation Head:&Nbsp; The Head Can Be Detached And Cleaned Under Running Water For Better Hygiene Features 2 Speed Settings Metal Epilating System Technical Specifications Voltage: 100-240 V Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Made In Slovenia

Opinions on epilators? I had a favourite hair removal cream, but it was discontinued so thinking of trying this for a change. Hoping for opinions on pain, removal success, and more! Thanks in advance!
How good/effective is the quality of this product
Does anyone use this on their chin and neck, and how easy is it to use on those areas?
Start your review of Philips Satinelle Epilator Model HP6401, 1 ea!
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE THIS AMAZING MACHINE , MOSTLY USE IT FOR MY ARMPIT AREA . IT HAS 2 LEVELS SLOW OR FAST I SUGGEST USING FAST BECAUSE ITS LESS PAINFUL . TALKING ABOUT PAIN , I ONLY FELT THE PAIN THE FIRST FE TIMES AFTER THAT I WAS USED TO IT THAT IT DIDNT HURT AT ALL , SPECIALLY BECAUSE IT PULLS THE HAIRS FROM THE ROOTS . I TRIED USING IT ON MY LEGS BUT ITS TOO TOO PAINFUL THERE SO I NEVER TRIED AGAIN . I FEEL THAT THE LOSER YOUR SKIN IS THE LESS IT HURTS . ARMPIT ARIA IS MORE OF A LOOSE SKIN AREA THEN YOUR LEG AREA SPECIALLY FROM YOUR KNEE DOWN .WELL THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN ON MY HAND FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW THAT I NEED TO GET A NEW ONE . ITS SO AMAZING I GOT IT SINCE I WAS LIKE 14 .
Atlanta, GA
This devices works well, but I still had to go over the patches of hair several times before all the hair got fully removed. The devices is powerful and does the job, but is a little time consuming. I would highly recommend to others that are looking for an epilator within a lower budget range. I use this one nowadays to pull out chin hairs without looking! It works!
The first few uses of an epilator are always the hardest and the most painful. However, after a few uses the hair that grows back is a lot thinner and doesn't hurt as much to remove. The biggest benefit is that after epilating, hair doesn't grow back as thick and coarse, so instead of being "prickly" your legs have soft peach fuzz. This particular epilator is the one I've been using for about 3 years now and it gets the job done well, my only complaint is that it is corded and therefore can't be used in the shower like some other epilators.
Lunenburg, MA
This guy has been my best friend for many years. It grabs even a very short hair, in the start it can be little painful but you are good for couple weeks. The more you use it the thinner the hair is and effect lasts longer. It's so much more convenient then shaving regularly or spending to much money on laser hair removals
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I have using this epilator for 4 years now. Just love it! I don’t prefer shaving as it makes my skin harsh and I like the smooth touch. This epilator does the job so well. When I started using I was scared of the sound it made but you get used to it with time. It can be done on our own time, any time you want and as many time you want. No more parlor appointments and flushing out money for waxing
Hummelstown, PA
Philips Satinelle Epilator Model HP6401, 1 ea uploaded by Heather L.
This is the first epilator I've ever used so some of this review will be about the epilator and some will be about epilating in general. Do your research about how to properly epilate - exfoliate and go slow! Be prepared for some pain and serious redness. This isn't a wet/dry epilator but after a few weeks of use, is strongly recommend showering just before to open your pores and scrub off any oils. I've had much better results that way. Never lotion before epilating! Only after. I looked into epilating because I hate shaving in the winter (or ever) and this looked like a good alternative to waxing. Understand that epilating will probably not get you as super smooth as shaving simply because your razor is also taking off a top layer of dead skin. This model has a nice long cord, and is small and fits nicely in your hand. It doesn't have as many tweezers as some other models, so it does take about 30 minutes the first time. Its a bit noisy too (too noisy to watch tv)
Rogers, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product saves me a lot of time when I can't find time for my waxing appointment. It does hurt a lot in the beginning, but you really do get used to it. My main issue is that it sometimes breaks the hair rather than removing it, and you also can't go too close to your private parts (only a careful bikini line) or there is a huge risk of hurting yourself.
San Angelo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just started epilating about 4 months ago. Once you get over the initial pain it is literally the easiest thing to do. I have gotten rid of almost all of my ingrown hair issues around my bikini line and thighs. I will be progressing up to a more high tech epilator with my tweezers but this is great if you are just starting out.
Inver Grove, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
i was very scared to use this at first cause i thought it would be painful but i used it on my legs and it did not even hurt! it is an easy way to remove hair without worrying about cutting your self while shaving! it last a lot longer than shaving and is easy to use!
Germantown, MD
A complete game changer! Grabs even the shortest hairs by the root and minimizes the amount of time I need to spend grooming. I’ve recommended this to several of my friends already!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...