BY PHILIPS

Enjoy Long Lasting Smooth Legs Fast And Efficient Epilator Enjoy Long Lasting Smooth Legs With This Philips Epilator.&Nbsp; Removes Hair From The Root, For Hair Free Legs. Long Lasting Smooth Legs Efficiency Cap For More Efficient Hair Removal Efficient Epilation System Pulls Out The Hairs From The Root Extra Speed Setting: Gentle Epilation Or Faster Performance Convenient Handling Profiled, Ergonomic Grip For Comfortable Handling Extra Hygiene And Easy Cleaning &Bull; Washable Epilation Head For Extra Hygiene And Easy Cleaning Efficiency Cap:&Nbsp; Efficiency Cap Puts Epilator In Optimal Position For Most Efficient Hair Removal Efficient Epilation System:&Nbsp; Efficient Epilation System Leaves Your Skin Smooth And Stubble Free For Weeks Ergonomic Grip:&Nbsp; The Rounded Shape Fits Perfectly In Your Hand For Comfortable Hair Removal. It Looks Great Too! Two Speed Settings:&Nbsp; Extra Speed Setting For Either Gentle Epilation Or Faster Performance Washable Epilation Head:&Nbsp; The Head Can Be Detached And Cleaned Under Running Water For Better Hygiene Features 2 Speed Settings Metal Epilating System Technical Specifications Voltage: 100-240 V Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Made In Slovenia see more...

• How good/effective is the quality of this product 1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this on their chin and neck, and how easy...2 Answers
  • Does it takes to long to epilate?2 Answers
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg
I have using this epilator for 4 years now. Just love it! I don’t prefer shaving as it makes my skin harsh and I like the smooth touch. This epilator does the job so well. When I started using I was scared of the sound it made but you get used to it with time. It can be done on our own time, any time you want and as many time you want. No more parlor appointments and flushing out money for waxing
Camila A.
Rogers, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product saves me a lot of time when I can't find time for my waxing appointment. It does hurt a lot in the beginning, but you really do get used to it. My main issue is that it sometimes breaks the hair rather than removing it, and you also can't go too close to your private parts (only a careful bikini line) or there is a huge risk of hurting yourself.
Lauren D.
Germantown, MD
A complete game changer! Grabs even the shortest hairs by the root and minimizes the amount of time I need to spend grooming. I’ve recommended this to several of my friends already!
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
i was very scared to use this at first cause i thought it would be painful but i used it on my legs and it did not even hurt! it is an easy way to remove hair without worrying about cutting your self while shaving! it last a lot longer than shaving and is easy to use!
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great first epilator! I bought this to use on my armpits because I get a lot of ingrown hairs and hyper-pigmentation with shaving. This has helped tremendously! I only use it once or twice a week now! My hair is very fine now, (it used to be so thick) and I love it!
Heather L.
Hummelstown, PA
This is the first epilator I've ever used so some of this review will be about the epilator and some will be about epilating in general.

Do your research about how to properly epilate - exfoliate and go slow! Be prepared for some pain and serious redness. This isn't a wet/dry epilator but after a few weeks of use, is strongly recommend showering just before to open your pores and scrub off any oils. I've had much better results that way. Never lotion before epilating! Only after.

I looked into epilating because I hate shaving in the winter (or ever) and this looked like a good alternative to waxing. Understand that epilating will probably not get you as super smooth as shaving simply because your razor is also taking off a top layer of dead skin.

This model has a nice long cord, and is small and fits nicely in your hand. It doesn't have as many tweezers as some other models, so it does take about 30 minutes the first time. Its a bit noisy too (too noisy to watch tv)
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For its work I'm giving it 5 stars because it pulls out every small hair . That is my first own epilator. But I have tried couple and they don't pulls small hair. Yes but the pain is horrible it is like someone poked 100 needles altogether but once you start after 8 to 10 minutes pain will be little better. The main thing is price is so affordable. If it broke down after 10 uses it is still worth it because waxing costs way more than that
Judith A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I only use this for my underarms. It does a great job of getting almost all of the hair. There are times where I do have to tweeze a couple hairs which I don't mind at all. I got this on the Walmart website because it was $20 at the time. I don't like that you have to plug it in, but I think it's a good investment for the price. It's fast and I don't have to spend money every month getting it waxed. The more you tweeze the less painful. But then again everyone's pain tolerance is different.
Ashley G.
Jackson, KY
I really can't decide if I love this or hate it. The epilator itself works awesome but I do hate it has to be plugged in to work. I was hoping it was a charge but that is my fault for not doing better research. I've used it on my legs so far and although it hurts it works. I've had laser hair removal done to my legs so I only have a few hairs here and there and the epilator is perfect for those. I do not have a high pain tolerance apparently.
Christine S.
Menominee, MI
This thing is amazing! It does sting a bit until you get used to it but my face has never felt so smooth! Waxing makes me break out and threading gives me little bumps. Both make me red for hours. My skin is too sensitive to alliw for nair so my two options were to shave or this. So happy I chose this. Definitely recommend!
Karen A.
Chula Vista, CA
Does it takes to long to epilate?
Jamie G.
Reno, NV
Does anyone use this on their chin and neck, and how easy is it to use on those areas?
Catalina S.
Revere, MA
How good/effective is the quality of this product

Walmart