BY PHILIPS

Smooth in minutes, lasts for weeks SatinPerfect s extra wide head and textured ceramic tweezers remove more hair in one stroke, giving you the ultimate epilation experience!  Don t you want long lasting smoothness for up to four weeks?  Smooth in minutes, lasts for weeks! Comfortable epilation Up to 40 minutes wirefree epilation, quick 1-hour recharge Vibrating massage bar stimulates and soothes the skin Washable epilation head for optimal hygiene Efficient epilation for long lasting smoothness Textured ceramic tweezers gently remove even finest hairs High performance discs gently remove even finest hairs Opti-light reveals even the finest hair Optimal performance cap pivots for optimal skin contact Stretch bar gently lifts and primes hairs for easy removal Speed control technique maintains the ideal epilation speed Precious solutions for precious body part see more...

• How long does hair growth need to be before using it? I ...3 Answers
Adriana V.
This is my very first epilator. As other reviewers have noted, this hurts. That is to be expected - you're ripping hair out at the root! Now, it doesn't collect the hair, so the hairs get strewn about. Keep that in mind when starting. It does collect longer hairs well and it didn't seem to break them off often, if at all. The problem I found with this epilator is that it doesn't seem to get all the hair - not even close. I have double duty hair on my lower legs - most of it is very coarse, but some of it is somewhat fine. The epilator removed the coarse hair pretty well, but took several passes in each area. I would say it took five to ten passes in each area to remove the coarse hair. The epilator didn't do as well removing the fine hair, even on the lowest setting with very slow passes. I still have some stubble after two days of epilating. I will keep at it in the hopes that it works.

Additionally, the first time I used this epilator, it caused severe irritation because I was pressing down during the multiple passes on my legs. If you are a first time epilator, keep in mind that you do NOT need to press down on the epilator - just allow it to pass on top of the skin. Other than that, this epilator seems pretty good and I will keep at it in the hopes that it only gets better!
Anna H.
Braselton, GA
I love this product! Ever since I started using this epilator, I've stopped buying razors! It hurts a lot the first few times, but you get used to it and it gets easier! The first time I used it it caused raised bumps from the hair pulling out rapidly (went away very quickly). It's quick and effective though! Hair comes back softer after a few uses, it's portable and recharges!

the kit also comes with different attachments for different areas, as well as a shaving attachment if you need the smoothst hair removal quickly.
I also loved the lighted tweezers the kit came with!
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
I use this epilator only for my underarms and it's fantastic! It saves me time and the neck pain from tweezing. It's also cordless, which is super convenient! There's no such thing as a pain-free epilator, but the pinching is only for a few seconds. My only gripe is that it's a tad bit hard to clean, but other than that I enjoy using this epilator.
Angela S.
Pickerington, OH
This is one of my favorite products ever! This one was not my first epilator, so i was already used to the process. But i love that this one also has the electric razor attachment head. I love this epilator.
alejandra M.
Anthony, NM
At first when you use this product it hurts a lot since it pulls your hairs at once but after you've done it leaves it smooth and hair doesn't grow as fast
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
This is my perfect device to remove my legs hair from #Philips #Philips.. and I use the small one for remove bikinis hair & under arms hair ..
Rim B.
alger
it is my firt epilator i had ! i love the brand and .i love the product of this company .if you allow me to review the product.i would be greatefull to you.i can help you promot  your product by reviewing them in my videos for the purposeof encouraging people to buy from the internet and in the same time help the campany to promot there products and help it to be femelier in my country .best regards !
MARIAM DH I.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with girls who love beauty and Epilators and Hair Removal Devices.I'm waiting for you.
Pénélope O.
Calixa-Lavallée
When I bought this razor, I was thinking that I would use it as its capacity of epilator. I finally decided to use it as only a razor, because it was very painfull. But as a razor, it's doing a pretty good job and I'm happy with it even if I tought I could use it in a faster way
Michelle S.
Minneapolis, MN
How long does hair growth need to be before using it? I know with waxing it needs to be rather long, grain of rice length.

Amazon