Philips Saeco RI9119/47 Royal Coffee Bar Automatic Espresso Machine, Silver and Graphite

BY SAECO

carrie k.
carrie k.
If you are big coffee espresso person yes it looks like a great product to have I would so get one if I could
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm a coffee Lover and this would be awesome if I had this at my house. I would do get this
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.
Novi, MI
I have been looking for an espresso machine and this one looks amazing. I love the color and size, not too big!
Amber B.
Amber B.
I am a huge espresso fan and love everything about this!!! Makes a perfect espresso every single time!
cameron g.
cameron g.
Cleveland, TX
This works good nothing like a good espresso in the morning and its pretty easy to use
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Para las amantes del espresso esta maquina es perfecta para obtener uno de excelente calidad!!!!
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
Foodie Expert
Wow. This machine looks amazing and definitely to die for. I have the perfect counter space for it!
Loren V.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
I have not try this before but for the looks of it I wish I had one. can't wait to get one maybe for christmas. love my coffee.
Arbab A.
Arbab A.
It's very easy to use. It's old model in one this fan make two cup of coffee. It's not a very special
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Is very good?
Munati A.
Munati A.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this? And does it do what it says?
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Foodie Expert
Better than keruig? Can you make cappuccinos?
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I would love to have one where can I find this at
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Foodie Expert
Is this worth the price and how mit ch is it?