Philips Prism Portable Speaker

by Philips

Mobile Speaker Pumping out larger-than-life sound, Philips SBA1710 speakers come complete with a handy mobile stand that ensures they re incredibly easy to use! Impressive Sound. Class "D" Digital Amplifier for superb sound quality. Neodymium speaker drivers deliver pure balanced sound. 4W RMS total output power. Simplicity. Battery powered for portability. Compatible with any media. Class D Digital Amplifier Class `D’ D.

Does the battery last long?
Does the speaker work with Samsung Galaxy 4?
Start your review of Philips Prism Portable Speaker!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Buzzes at low volumes, but light and easy to carry around, pretty good for the price ” in reviews
Fresno, CA
Milwaukee, WI
This product is a great brand, easy to carry around with you, and at a great price!
mohammedia
Incredible cost. It doesn't get boisterous contrasted with my telephone yet it has somewhat more blast to it then my telephone. I can without much of a stretch place it in my satchel and bring it with. It additionally appears to not gobble up my battery as though I had my telephone simply playing music. Truly tuned in to it at the pool for like 6 hours and it didn't come up short on batteries nor did my telephone. Incredible choice and sufficiently little to put in your tote or sack to bring it with you.

Tanger, Tanger
Techie Expert Level 1
1,154 reviews
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Cambridge, ON
Techie Expert Level 5
2,038 reviews
I've never heard of this product before but, from the reviews that I've read it's at a very good price ,light to carry it sounds good and is very good quality
Easy to carry around & i love it works like a phone stand! seems super easy to carry around