Philips Prism Portable Speaker

by Philips

Mobile Speaker Pumping out larger-than-life sound, Philips SBA1710 speakers come complete with a handy mobile stand that ensures they re incredibly easy to use! Impressive Sound. Class "D" Digital Amplifier for superb sound quality. Neodymium speaker drivers deliver pure balanced sound. 4W RMS total output power. Simplicity. Battery powered for portability. Compatible with any media. Class D Digital Amplifier Class `D’ D.

Does the battery last long?
Does the speaker work with Samsung Galaxy 4?
Start your review of Philips Prism Portable Speaker!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Buzzes at low volumes, but light and easy to carry around, pretty good for the price ” in reviews
Birmingham , AL
Great idea. First, the footprint isn't much larger than the device itself, so finding space isn't an issue. Second, the horizontal rest for watching video is just smart. I actually prefer to attend webinars on my phone so that I can use my computer at the same, and this would be a perfect alternative to headphones.
Hazard, KY
This is such a steal! I don't know how many portable speakers I have been through. Most of the time they are not loud enough. This is perfect. It is so loud and easy to set up and deal with!
Dublin, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
Love the way this sounds! I don't normally like to lay my phone on its side, but it sounds great! It's good quality for the price and is small so you can take it anywhere!
Speedwell, TN
Techie Expert Level 3
Love just isn't the right word for this product. Most people will shy away from this product, but I wouldn't. The sound quality on this product is simply ASTOUNDING.
The amount of electrical power delivered to the loudspeaker and its sensitivity determines the sound power that is generated. The higher the wattage, the better the sound power emitted by the speaker.
Quincy, MA
Got one of these a few weeks ago and i love it. it isn't as loud as i had hoped but its good for the price and id recommend it if you aren't trying to get extremely loud.
This is very light weight and convenient. It holds the phone up so it isn't laying flat on the table and it amplifies the sound very well! I love this prduct!
Raceland, LA
Great portable speaker for the price! It has good sound. I like how you can lay your phone across the front. Great for any phone with 3.5mm headphone jack.
It's very loud and cool to use u guys should get this product it's also not that expendive and it's also portable that way u guys could take it anywhere
This is a great speaker for me and it is really cheap for me and I can just bring it along with me when I just want to listen to music wherever I go