Philips Phillips Sonicare Essence Toothbrush

by Philips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Phillips Sonicare Essence Toothbrush!
How would you rate this product?
I'm usually very lazy when it comes to brushing my teeth, so I turned to this electric toothbrush to boost my encouragement. It's kind of expensive, and I admit I haven't seen very astonishing results. The battery also drains very quickly.
New York
I've had this product for almost 4 years now. Great toothbrush but the replacements can be a bit pricey.

It definitely makes you feel like you're getting a good scrubbing and holds a charge that can easily last 2 weeks even if you're scrubbing for 10-15minutes twice a day.

The biggest downfall of this toothbrush is the fact that the battery is very easily ruined. If you leave the toothbrush plugged in over the course of a week without taking it off the charging station, the battery ends up getting ruined. It still holds a charge but sometimes you have to fiddle between turning the toothbrush on and charging it before finding the "spot" where the battery will function as intended. Also, after each replacement brush you need to make sure you scrub the inside portion of the battery. There is a lot of plaque build up and can end up being very gross

Crawfordsvlle, IN
One of the best purchases I have ever made was the Phillips Sonicare Rechargeable Toothbrush. I am so glad I decided to change from trational toothbrushes to electric, and I am pleased I bought the Phillips Sonicare brand. This electric toothbrush is so easy to use, feels awesome, my teeth feel so much cleaner, and I have seen much better results. It took some time to get used to the humming and vibrations, but it takes no time to adjust because the toothbrush is thst good. You replace the heads every 3 months just like you change a traditional toothbrush out, and the process is simple. If oral hygiene is as important to you as me, you will love it.
Spring, TX
I guess I may have the newest version of this toothbrush. I got it as a present and I love it. I use this and a manual toothbrush. Although it's an everyday brush, I still enjoy a manual toothbrush. So, I alternate. My husband also has one.
Katy, TX
My husband raved about his new toothbrush so much that I bought the Sonicare the very next day. The next week I bought one for our seven year old daughter. My teeth have never felt so clean! When our family visits the dentist, they always ask if we're using a Sonicare because our teeth have so little plaque.

You can grab replacement brush heads for very cheap on Amazon!!

You can grab replacement brush heads for very cheap on Amazon!!
Centerville, IN
My dad recently just bought this toothbrush for my Christmas present. I love how it has a 2 minute timer and is really powerful. The speed and "harshness" as the power becomes stronger every time you use it which I really like. It is definitely worth the investment since it is a little pricey but I think if you go to Kohls, you can save a couple bucks.
erie
This tooth brush has forever changed the way I view dental hygiene. Prior to using the Phillips sonicare toothbrush, I used a standard electrical toothbrush. When comparing the overall quality of cleaning from my old standard tooth brush to this sonicare toothbrush, this toothbrush leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh. Also, the charge can last a week or so depending on the frequency of use. I love this toothbrush and I highly recommend this product.
The Ferrari cog electric toothbrushes. It's quiet, gentle, and effective. If you use a manual toothbrush now, don't waste your money on another brand's electric toothbrush. This is superior in performance and design. I won't go back to a manual toothbrush. My dentist has noticed a difference. My gums are healthier and my teeth are less sensitive. I actually look forward to brushing.
Cambridge, MA
Not having taken good care of my teeth as a child, this is my HOLY GRAIL.  I love love love this product as it keeps my teeth clean and healthy.  It cannot compare to hand brushing your teeth, black and white difference.  It is a MUST for everyone for their oral health, oral health = overall health.
Trumann, AR
I use this toothbrush everyday! It's probably one of the best investments that I've made.  My dentist actually recommended it to me and I've had no regrets since my purchase. It's at the higher end of electric toothbrushes but my bills from the dentist have gone down, so you be the judge! It's a great purchase!!

Looking for your answer?