Personal CareShaving & GroomingHair Clippers & TrimmersPhilips

The Philips OneBlade is a revolutionary new hybrid styler that can trim, shave and create clean lines and edges, on any length of hair. Forget about using multiple steps and tools. OneBlade does it all.

Does the blade rust or hair get stuck where it can’t get removed??
Thinking of buying my husband a Philips one blade for everyday easy shaving. What do people think of this product? What are your pros and cons? Philips OneBlade QP2520/71 OneBlade to trim, edge, shave Designed to cut hair not skin 3 x click-on stubble combs Rechargeable, wet & dry use ?
Anybody love the [product:philips-norelco-oneblade-face-qp252072-trim-edge-shave-for-any-length-of-hair-3-x-click-on-stubble-combs-rechargeable-wet-dry-use] as much as I do? Do you find you get better results with wet or dry shaving?
Start your review of Philips OneBlade QP2520/71 OneBlade to trim, edge, shave Designed to cut hair not skin 3 x click-on stubble combs Rechargeable, wet & dry use!
Abinash B.
Long Beach, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Philips OneBlade QP2520/71 OneBlade to trim, edge, shave Designed to cut hair not skin 3 x click-on stubble combs Rechargeable, wet & dry use uploaded by Abinash B.
Amazing! This is one of the best shaver I ever used. It’s like using an old fashioned razor blade, cleanest closest cut. The charge last for a long time. The blade lasted me for about a year! Stop wasting money on all those disposable and refill head and get one of these. Worth every penny!
Eugene P.
Long Beach, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Highly recommended OneBlade by Philips Norelco! Never had a shaver like this before. Sleek design, light and I love the color. It’s safe design leaves skin smooth and not irritated after shaving. You don’t even need to use water or shaving cream. I love that it doesn’t cause razor burns, cuts, or bumps. I can rest assured that I won’t get cyst due to shaving irritation. Amazing product!
Seif D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Philips OneBlade QP2520/71 OneBlade to trim, edge, shave Designed to cut hair not skin 3 x click-on stubble combs Rechargeable, wet & dry use uploaded by Seif D.
I just got this trimmer a week ago .I use it for the first time, it’s very nice comparable to another trimmers. the only thing that i’m concerned about is how to clean the blade after you use it i find it a little bit hard to clean it. i recommend this product.
Michael R.
Kansas City, MO
Honestly I was skeptical when I received this as a VoxBox promo. However, this razor quickly transitioned to my one of choice. The guards make trimming and shaping facial hair super easy, and removing it lets you really make things tight. Charge lasts a long time, and so far the blade holds up well.
Raymond S.
Centereach, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Philips OneBlade QP2520/71 OneBlade to trim, edge, shave Designed to cut hair not skin 3 x click-on stubble combs Rechargeable, wet & dry use uploaded by Raymond S.
Purchased at: Target
Best electric razor I have ever used. Keeps my face smooth! Just as good a razor blade. 10/10 Philips OneBlade QP2520/71 OneBlade to trim, edge, shave Designed to cut hair not skin 3 x click-on stubble combs Rechargeable, wet & dry use refills are kinda expensive tho. #glamgame #selfiegame #grooming #menskincare
Darryl D.
Provo, UT
It’s shaves so close and so clean. And the Color is so cool! It’s what I wanted and more and the price is just great! I use it pretty much once every week and I love it. I would recommend it to everyone and anyone
Will K.
Novelty, OH
I absolutely love this product, I was a bit nervous with how it would work but I’ve never had a easy and a smother cut it is a great gift to give for the holidays!
Ethan O.
Webster, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Philips OneBlade QP2520/71 OneBlade to trim, edge, shave Designed to cut hair not skin 3 x click-on stubble combs Rechargeable, wet & dry use uploaded by Ethan O.
If you are looking for a good electric razor that will not cut you in will shave very close to the skin without leaving razor bumps this is the razor, trust me you want to give this razor a try. I have just recently got mine and I love it the Build quality is amazing. you can definitely tell that it's quality, and one full charge has lasted me up to 60 mins of run time. It also comes with a blade protector for traveling which is great. On the blade box it says dispose after four months but at the good quality rate it has I'm sure it would last upwards to a year, which is great for saving money. I hope you found this review helpful.
Shane A.
Kansas City, MO
Super clean shave with no irritation after. I’ve recommended to my friends and they’re just as happy.
Mike U.
Pittsburgh, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this razor. It exceeds expectations and really cuts well. I will buy this in the future for sure.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daryl D.
Denver, CO
il y a 9 mois
virginie S. il y a 2 mois
Better résults with dry shaving.