Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesPhilips
One by Sonicare Power Toothbrush - Shimmer

Philips One by Sonicare Power Toothbrush - Shimmer

by Philips

The new electric One cleans your teeth better for a brighter, whiter smile. Wherever you go, this One goes with you. Its sleek, lightweight design and portable case makes it the perfect brush for you.

I Was just wondering if it worth it to purchase and works very well I am interested but would like to know how well it performs #Influenster ?
Start your review of Philips One by Sonicare Power Toothbrush - Shimmer!
Hawthorne, CA
Philips One by Sonicare Power Toothbrush - Shimmer uploaded by Shanique N.
Love the color it’s different. I love that’s it’s rechargeable so I don’t have to worry about batteries 😫
Dallas, TX
Philips One by Sonicare Power Toothbrush - Shimmer uploaded by Aracely S.
I have honestly never used an electric toothbrush but I'm glad I will have the opportunity to try one. I will see how I like it. I think it's definitely worth the try.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Philips One by Sonicare Power Toothbrush - Shimmer uploaded by Alex B.
I used this toothbrush for the first time today. I honestly don’t feel like my teeth are as clean as when using my normal toothbrush. I think if this was a little cheaper of an option (instead of 39.99) it might be worth it. I’ll continue using it and see if my opinion changes! I do like the fact that it is USB rechargeable!
San Antonio, TX
Philips One by Sonicare Power Toothbrush - Shimmer uploaded by Cynthia H.
Obsessed with this tooth brush!! and its rechargeable!! Super convenient and perfect for traveling . Made my mouth feel super amazing and clean.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Philips One by Sonicare Power Toothbrush - Shimmer uploaded by Ashley C.
Philips One by Sonicare Power Toothbrush - Shimmer uploaded by Ashley C.
Mouth felt clean ✔️ Vibrations? We like that 😉 The color is super cute😍, perfectly timed at 2 minutes for ease/proper use 👌🏽 the travel case is slim & makes traveling with it sanitary! It’s a YES 👑
Bellevue, NE
Philips One by Sonicare Power Toothbrush - Shimmer uploaded by Amy S.
This is one amazing toothbrush. Bristles aren't harsh. My teeth feel smooth with out left over debris on the surface. I don't feel like any spot was missed. My teeth are nice and white. They're shined up pretty! Got this tooth brush in my Vox box and I am so happy with it! I'll definitely be purchasing one for the each of my kids and husband.
Tampa, FL
Philips One by Sonicare Power Toothbrush - Shimmer uploaded by Erica G.
I’m really liking this toothbrush! It’s very slim and I love the built in timer. Also love that it holds a charge for a month long! It also comes with a travel case to cover the bristles which is a great touch. The gentle vibration keeps me from brushing my teeth too hard, which I often do. The only reason I’m dinging one star (and it’s very picky) is because I wish the toothbrush head had a tongue scraper on the back. Other than that, no complaints!
Marietta, PA
Philips One by Sonicare Power Toothbrush - Shimmer uploaded by Casey K.
Philips One by Sonicare Power Toothbrush - Shimmer uploaded by Casey K.
I am so excited to have been chosen to test, PHILIPS One Sonicare toothbrush! Supper soft bristles gently clean my teeth and gums without any irritation. Say goodbye to your old toothbrush and hello to something better. 10/10 recommend especially for people with sensitive gums.
Des Moines, IA
Philips One by Sonicare Power Toothbrush - Shimmer uploaded by Maddisen S.
I love this color and the packaging is super sleek. I love that there’s a timer on it! I can FEEL it making my teeth cleaner. The only thing I’d like better is the ability to change the battery out so I could keep it longer than 60(ish) brushings because I like it so much lol
Fall River, MA
1,417 reviews
Philips One by Sonicare Power Toothbrush - Shimmer uploaded by Lindsay* D.
This toothbrush works great! It does a good job at cleaning your teeth it works better than a regular toothbrush in my opinion.