Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CarePhilips
One by Sonicare HY1100/03 Battery Toothbrush

Philips One by Sonicare HY1100/03 Battery Toothbrush

by Philips

The new electric One cleans your teeth better for a brighter, whiter smile. Wherever you go, this One goes with you. Its sleek, lightweight design and portable case makes it the perfect brush for you

Is this better than a regular toothbrush ?
Start your review of Philips One by Sonicare HY1100/03 Battery Toothbrush!
Lizeth  T.
Santa Ana, CA
Philips One by Sonicare HY1100/03 Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Lizeth  T.
First timer using a mechanical toothbrush 🪥 gave me dentist 🦷 vibes 😆 but it did leave my mouth feeling super clean , the vibrations were a bit too much for me because I have sensitive teeth but I love that it comes with a case so it’s easy for travel and loved the bag it came with it i super roomy
Daniela  M.
Atlanta, GA
Philips One by Sonicare HY1100/03 Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Daniela  M.
I will buying again and again with out thinking !! I’m in love I recommend this, you feel your mouth really clean!
Shannan  T.
Philips One by Sonicare HY1100/03 Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Shannan  T.
One up your brushing with Philips One by Sonicare, an ultra-portable electric toothbrush that keeps your smile bright. Always be ready to touch up your smile, no matter where the day takes you. Philips One's colorful design and ultra-portable travel case make for a convenient, super sleek look. Micro vibrations and tapered bristles on the color matching brush head polish teeth for a brighter smile. I received the white color which was disappointing because I requested one of the fun colors. However, I am so glad I got to try it as I feel like it has "upped" my brushing game. It runs for 2 minutes and the vibration makes my teeth feel great...gotta keep my teeth pearly white afterall 😉 The only thing I don't like about this toothbrush is that it is battery powered as opposed to rechargeable but the battery is supposed to last 90 days so we shall see.
Angela  F.
Alvarado, TX
Philips One by Sonicare HY1100/03 Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Angela  F.
thank you @Influenster @philipssonicare for my #complimentry electric toothbrush in return for a review. I love that it has a timer and the carrying case is perfect to take it on the go. It works really well. It makes my teeth feel super clean. Just don't turn it on before it's in your mouth because it does sling your toothpaste everywhere.
Amanda W.
1,089 reviews
Philips One by Sonicare HY1100/03 Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Amanda W.
I love this electric toothbrush! I have been wanting one for a while now and just never got around to it. It works so well and I love how easy it is to travel with ! I wish I had the rechargeable one instead of battery powered but still works great!
Ashley  M.
Philips One by Sonicare HY1100/03 Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Ashley  M.
This is a great toothbrush. I really liked the vibrations of the brush and how it made my teeth feel very clean. I do wish the timer was a little louder though because I could barely hear it.
Monika C.
Arnoldsville, GA
Philips One by Sonicare HY1100/03 Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Monika C.
I am usually an advocate for diy and saving a buck, but I can't deny the benefits of this toothbrush. My teeth are noticeably cleaner than when I use a manual brush. This one is battery operated, so I would recommend this or the rechargeable version. It's well worth it for your oral health.
Marissa C.
Avondale, AZ
Philips One by Sonicare HY1100/03 Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Marissa C.
It met my expectations, I like how sleek it is and not bulky at all. Love the color of it and how it works on my teeth.
Janine L.
Ferndale, WA
Philips One by Sonicare HY1100/03 Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Janine L.
Im in love with this toothbrush. The first thing I noticed that I love is the toothbrush has 2 little bumps on the back of it so it stays upright if you lay it on the counter. Genius!! I always hated sitting my toothbrush on the counter and it would rollover on its side. I was saying to myself the other day why doesn't someone invent something to fix this problem. There you go they did it. It comes with an adorable little travel case to keep your toothbrush clean and handy for traveling. When you push the button the toothbrush vibrates for 2 minutes so you know how long to brush your teeth. It is suppose to beep every 30 seconds so you can get all 4 sections of your teeth. I didn't hear a beep, but the second time I used it I noticed it makes kinda a louder vibrating noise in-between. So that part was a little confusing at first because I thought it was going to be an actual beep. And also it takes some getting used to holding the toothbrush it feels very vibrating on your hand. Other then that it's an amazing toothbrush and I can really feel it cleaning my teeth does a lot better job then my manual.
Sheila G.
Kissimmee, FL
Philips One by Sonicare HY1100/03 Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Sheila G.
Never used an electronic tooth brush before. I was not to happy with the vibration. I felt it it was too hard.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...