BY PHILIPS

Pastor David P.
Kannapolis, NC
This is my third Norelco Razor I have had my last one lasted over 10 years. This one gives and excellent close comfortable shave every day. It also has long batter life and is easy to clean.
Kristan D.
Champaign, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know this product is made for men, but this is what my fiance has. I actually use the trimmer part of it for my bikini line. It isn't painful and it is a really close shave. It also doesn't give me any irritation or bumps.
Juan manuel r.
Pasadena
It has a little bit comfortable and functional design but also has susbunas knives.
but unlike my my uncle he says he likes the design
Amanda D.
Moore, SC
I feel like men electric razors are the best! I enjoyed having the experience of trying it for myself. Did a good job
Karla M.
Comerio, Puerto Rico
Really, really nice. Shave really well. My dad love it. Give you a nice shave without cut you.
Amber H.
Idk why it's being called a men's razor, it works great on my delicate, ladylike armpits.
Thiago M.
É um produto muito bom e prático, pois já está pronto para o Uso, apesar de não ser barato, a duração compensa o investimento, atendeu muito bem às minhas expectativas, uso com frequência e nao tive problemas, sendo assim, recommendo a compra.
Maricris M.
yaracuy san felipe- san felipe
Excelente corte perfecto buen agarre anatómico funciona perfectamente y deja la piel tersa al corte
Shelby M.
Moose Jaw
These are awsomw if you have alot of hair to shave best ones .they don't miss any hairs