BY PHILIPS

Philips norelco shaver 8900 (model # 1280x/42) bundle pack includes the shaver 8900 along with shaver 510 (pq208/40) travel razor. The philips norelco shaver 8900 (model # 1280x/42) delivers the ultimate shaving experience. Gyroflex 3-D contour-following system has three dynamic parts that independently flex outward, pivot around, and tilt inward to follow the natural contours of your face. The ultratrack heads cover 50% more skin surface with three shaving tracks that catch every hair. Aquatec technology allows you to shave wet with gel or foam (in or out of the shower) for extra skin protection or dry for convenience. ... see more...

Lisa Y.
Lisa Y.
Fairfield, CA
Great for shaving your legs, never went dull on me, but at the same time never nicked me either. Will buy again one day after this one stops working. This ones been going strong for a few years though...
Ari T.
Ari T.
Chantilly, VA
Too big! I had to grab on to it too tightly and it was very much uncomfortable to use. I've gotten a couple of cuts but for me it just did not do the job.
Lissa D.
Lissa D.
Burke, VA
I have this norelco shaver to my brother for his birthday, and he called me thanking me for it, he mention that it was awesome and simple to used.
Jeanette P.
Jeanette P.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I use this on my legs and never get razor bumps or sore skin. I'm a big beach bum here in Florida, so I have to keep smooth most of the year
Raymundo S.
Raymundo S.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazing shaver. I'm not a big fan of facial hair or shaving at that, but this awesome shaver makes it easy to remove unwanted facial hair
reviewed and more m.
reviewed and more m.
love it, i like very much the product, the price is not so high, i always buy this product, is a little expensive
Maria M.
Maria M.
Bradenton, FL
My father used this brand and he loved it. He loved how there was also a bonus shaver. I think it is very good.
Emily S.
Emily S.
My boyfriend just upgraded to this bad boy and loves it, super close shave and soft skin after so i win too!
Diandra G.
Diandra G.
lima
this machine is good, does not leave my skin as spots by the hair, skin or harms me, I was fully satisfied with this machine