Philips Norelco Shaver 6800 (Model 1190X/46

by Philips

Philips Norelco Shaver 6800 combines Gyroflex 2D and SkinGuide for a close, comfortable wet or dry shave. It has a smooth flat surface with rounded edges to provide an extra-close shave with less irritation. The Lithium-ion rechargeable battery delivers 60 minutes of cordless shaving after a 1 hour charge. A 3 minute quick-charge provides enough power for one cordless shave. For best results, replace with RQ11 replacement heads every 12 months. Packaging includes: electric shaver, charging stand, soft pouch, click-on trimmer, protective cap, power cord and cleaning brush.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Norelco Shaver 6800 (Model 1190X/46!
Cocoseco D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cómoda y de fácil uso, siempre será bueno contar con una. Practica y la puedes llevar a donde quieras. La puedes usar donde sea,
Jenny D.
This razor actually quite amazes me. It works great, and the charge lasts for ever. It does need a good thorough cleaning every now and then, but besides that it is incredibly easy to use and maintain. I love this razor and I will continue to use it.
Karen R.
Aurora, IL
We have bought this. And it works really good my husband loves it. A must buy it is worth it.
Brandon P.
It was as smooth as putting a hot knife trough butter but missed couple spots that left after a 2nd time over great When I use the razor I have to shave everyday and sometimes feel that I didn't get a close enough shave. I normally use the Mach series razors and I can go sometimes every other day. I will not buy this again or the shaving gel either.
Devon L.
Aumsville, OR
Love love love this razor! helps me keep my fiancée face sexy and I love how smooth and close the shave is the attachments are amazingly wonderful too!
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MD
This is what I use to trim my beard and my hair and it works well on both. It's really the only brand I've ever used so i can't compare it to anything else. But I'd recommend it to anyone because it works well and isn't expensive
Rachel M.
Cranston, RI
This shaver gets very close to the skin without cutting it. Leaves skin baby soft. I would use this on a male or a female
Isadora D.
ótimo produto, ótima qualidade e segurança, é um produto que se pode confiar e ter segurança no uso. super recomendo
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Love the Philips morello shaver 6800 it really shaves good and doesn't hurt and I hope you will try this product
Karraz Msaouri M.
Tanger

Helllo !!!! MY name is karraz msaouri mohamed anas ?Morocco?, tanger city...I have a good channel of youtube with a large number of subscribersSo ...I can umboxing this product on a video in youtube ...and share it with my friend and my familly??.Country: MoroccoCity: TangerAdresse: AV HASSAN | GHERSSATE KTIOUET NO 126 TANGERZip postal:90000Adress email: [email protected] LOVE "INFLUENSTER"

Looking for your answer?