Philips Norelco Shaver 4200 AquaTouch Bonus Pack

by Philips

Find Shaving And Hair Removal at Target.com! Philips Norelco Shaver 4200 provides a powerful shave while protecting your skin. Aquatec Technology allows you to shave wet with gel or foam (in or out of the shower) for extra skin protection or dry for convenience. DualPrecision heads are designed with slots and holes to quickly and comfortably shave both long and short hair. With the Flex and Float System, heads follow the contours of your face, allowing for better contact with your skin and for catching more hairs - resulting in a closer, faster shave. The Skin Protection System has rounded low-friction heads that adjust to the contours of your face to limit skin irritation. The. Gender: Male.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Norelco Shaver 4200 AquaTouch Bonus Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Tempe, AZ
I bought this for my brother as a present and he loves it. He said it is easy to use because it is not messy and you can through the trash where it belongs and it also is painless.
Roanoke, IL
This was an okay buy i would not buy it again i bought it for my residents ans was not to fond of it. My resident complained that it pulled the hair.
Kings Mountain, NC
I love how close cut I get from this razor. Easily portable and keeps my face looking and feeling fresh. No shaving cream necessary.
Linden, NJ
Used this for my boyfriend he didn't like it. To difficult to work with. Not a good purchase I'll skip next time
My husband loves this shaved for the quick shaves he has to do before heading off to work.
London Ontario
Philips Norelco Shaver 4200 AquaTouch Bonus Pack uploaded by Jessica R.
Philips Norelco Shaver 4200 AquaTouch Bonus Pack uploaded by Jessica R.
I just purchased this for my husband for Christmas, because my dad swears by it. It leaves him with a super smooth close shave. My dad says it’s the best shaver he has ever used in his 72 years. Phillips knows their shavers.
Compré esto para mi hermano como un regalo y le encanta. Dijo que es fácil de usar, ya que no es complicado y puede a través de la basura donde corresponde y también es indoloro.
trujillo
Es buena por una parte ya que rasura los pelos mas pequeños pero hay veces en la que me lastiman y me dejan reseca la piel
MEDLEY, FLORIDA 33198-1044
me gusta pero no me apasiona es algo incómoda la uso porque no he encontrado algo mejor aun estoy buscando