BY PHILIPS

Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor: Three-dimensional shave contouring Combine channels to catch longer hairs and slots for normal hairs Holes catch the shortest stubble Aquatec seal on the razor which allows for use with or without shaving cream 50 minutes of shaving time or 17 days of shaving

Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I'm not a big fan of electric shavers, I find them to provide a less than perfect shave - leaving blotches of hair and not being close enough, this electric shaver, however, is in my opinion the closest you can get to a razor shave.
I have been using it for the last month and I think that I'm now ready to provide an accurate and detailed review.

I have used these criteria to review this product:
Quality of shave, Ease of cleaning, Comfort level, Battery usage and Overall value for money.
The electric shaver in question excels in most of these areas:

Quality of shave
The new "3d" head, although gimmicky in title, is very percise and does not leave any area untreated, however, just like any other electric shaver, this too doesn't provide the close shave that can be attained by an actual razor shave.

Ease of cleaning
The detachable head is extremely easy to clean and really does come out clean when you are done, no place for the hairs to hide so to speak
5 Out of 5

Comfort level
The shaver fits perfectly in the hand and has a good feel to it, it feels like some thought was put into it's design and top quality materials were used in the manufacturing process.
This can also be observed by the incredibly silent operation, even after a month.

Battery
The battery lasts enough for a several shaves, and charging an empty battery is incredibly fast, can't ask for more in this department.
5 Out of 5

Value for money
Here's where it falls short - the price is high, and if you can afford it you get an high quality electric shaver at a premium, but for most of us, this is just not worth the money.
3 Out of 5

Conclusion
As a whole, this is a very good electric shaver and if the price were to go down slightly, it's star rating would improve, but for now it gets a
Benson S.
The first Norelco electric I used was a "triple header" back around 1971. I tried a dozen more over the years, and no matter how many adjustments, pivot-points, or supposed improvements to the heads, they all pinched the skin at the edge of my lip and on my throat. I mean, enough that there was pain and blood. No other electic has ever done that to me, not even my grandfather's old 1940's Shick he gave me when I first started shaving.
Jason W.
Surprise, AZ
This is one of Phillips best Razors Ever The 3Dheads have special holes big enough just for those long hairs the other Razors even the old Norelco's Will not cut !!! This razor is the ultimate Just Watch my review I have done on Youtube! 5 o'clock shadow no problem 2 minutes or less! REVIEW Phillips Norelco SensoTouch 3D 1250X HD Video senso touch http://youtu.be/8DU-J83TMfA
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
My hubby says the Noreco Senso 3D is the best razor he's ever used.It gets all those hard to get hairs.I love how smooth it leaves his face.