BY PHILIPS

Newly designed v-track precision blades collect hair in the optimal cutting position to deliver our closest shave ever. For maximum shaving performance, it is recommended to replace your shaving unit once every 12 months. Compatible with series 8000 and arcitec shavers. see more...

Joshua B.
San Gabriel, CA
I call it life saver because they are so effective. After replacing them. They can be used for infinite or countless number of times. It is awesome. I would recommend it to my friends. I loved it. The precision of making these razor sharp edges is really awesome.
Eric J.
Saint Louis, MO
replacement heads are terrific and seem to last for a very long time. There is very little tugging and pulling while in use which makes for very little irritation, if any at all.
Sabrina M.
Parker, CO
This is the best electric shaver, and the last one you'll ever buy! Sure you need to replace the head when the blades get dull but this is the best electric razor I've ever used!!
Alexandra R.
Was not compatible with older models of the listed, morello shaver. Not able to compare to other brands because I couldn't properly use it. I ended up returning the,.
Arina К.
New Hampton, NH
Thus is a very nice, convenient accessory that has all the attachments. I travel with mine and the charge easily lasts a week of daily use!! Works very well!!
Natalie M.
These replacement heads for the razor is perfect! I love how they work so good and how it fits everyone's face! Recommend buying these
Shameka
San Antonio, TX
Uhm I don't know a lot about this but my boyfriend uses it and it leaves his skin super soft
joshthemij ..
this head fits the device perfectly and provides a clean, smooth shave. they come in packs of 3 where i buy them and it is excellent value for money! i still buy these for my razor as they are official Philips heads! i would recommend this to anyone that needs a shave!
leidiane S.
Adorei muito bom excelente produto muito eficiente adorei mesmo marca otima e os produtos incriveis eu recommendo