BY PHILIPS

Philips Norelco Replacement Head SH50 52 1 ea see more...

Monique H.
Reedley, CA
This is one of my favorites for myself and my boyfriend. I like to use this on my legs because it makes them really smooth and I get a close shave without worrying about razor burn.
Sandra P.
Whitehouse, TX
My husband loves this. Said it doesn't pull your hair like some of the other ones do. He would highly recommend this product and would buy again.
Valentina Q.
Austin, TX
I bought it for my boyfriend and I must say it was the best option, he loves her, and I love you like after use is. highly recommend it
Juana R.
Dallas Texas
My husband being using this shaver for a while and he loves it it doesn't leave him with no bumps or nothing like that
Travis L.
Macomb, MI
It amazing for the price and its really easy to clean out ... i would rather shave tho ... it depends on your status
Yeirson C.
Una maquina muy versátil, cómoda, fácil de usar, con mayor eficiencia a la hora de afeitar esos lugares incómodos, me a gustado usar esta maquina, ya voy para un año de usarla y estoy a gusto con ella, recommendada, además lo bueno es que no irrita la piel.
Estosn productos son echos para personas con exito como nosotros y super economicos si quieres ser de exito la recomiendo muy pratica
Stefane L.
Ganhei de presente, é maravilhoso para depilar as penas, as coxas... não machuca e corta o pelo bem rente a pele.
Roxanna S.
Esmeraldas
my dad uses it and see the remarkable change to these common and disposable cutters, younger note it now!

back