BY PHILIPS

Philips Norelco Click & Style 3-in-1 Razor: Includes 3 interchangeable, click-on/click-off attachments Glides smoothly on skin for a fast and easy shave Powerful battery with built-in battery indicator Waterproof for easy use and cleaning Model: YS524 see more...

Kyara G.
Jacksonville, FL
What I love about this razor is that it is rechargeable so I don't have to really replace it. It's very portable and easy to use, I actually found mine at Ross so I got it for a really good price. I also like the colors because it makes it seem very fancy which I like I would definitely buy it again.
Jesús M.
santiago de chile

It is I use daily for my care of facial hair and does not irritate my skin because I am very sensitive to the shavers, but with this it's going very well when me such care in my face, body and private parts.
Evelyn L.
Purchased this item for my husband a few years back. It's still going good. And he loves it. I tried to buy him other brands and he likes them but loves this
Aylin C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love it because it's rechargeable and easy to use. The product itself is not loud or annoying, it's easy to clean and dispose the hair
Amber R.
Philips morello razor is one of the better electric razors I've used not my favorite but easy to use
Ashley B.
My husband uses this. He has not used it lately because he prefers to look like a caveman.
Danielle W.
Atlanta, GA
Great brand that delivers excellent products. Very durable and will stand the test of time
Shraddha s.
This is a life saver.. Sometimes i have to rush to some end moment plans or parties..so this is a great thing for fast removal of hair.. Great great product
Diegoo S.
Buena amiga para los hombres,fiel para su trabajo y una rasurada muy bien cortada,con diceño coquecoto y una sensación muy bien echa para manejar.