Philips Norelco OneBlade

by Philips

#4 in Men's Razors

Philips Norelco OneBlade is a revolutionary new electric grooming technology designed for men who wear facial styles, beards, or stubble. OneBlade trims, edges, and shaves any length of hair. The unique OneBlade shaving technology integrates a fast moving cutter (200x per second) with a dual protection system to give you an efficient comfortable shave on longer hairs. OneBlade does not shave too close, so your skin stays comfortable. Craft your new style — OneBlade is all you need.

The replaceable OneBlades last up to 4 months (For best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.)

Does this blade irritate the skin when going for a closer shave? Also would you recommend using this wet or dry?
amazing
I style my hair with a hard-part. Can this be used to touch up my hard-part between barber visits?
Start your review of Philips Norelco OneBlade!
Brooklyn NY
Philips Norelco OneBlade uploaded by Raymond S.
Purchased at: Target
Best electric razor I have ever used. Keeps my face smooth! Just as good a razor blade. 10/10 Philips Norelco OneBlade refills are kinda expensive tho. #glamgame #selfiegame #grooming #menskincare
Combination
My husbands uses this razor to manscape his body. He has tried others and he always seems to go back to this one. The price is ok. Replacements are expensive especially when manscaping. I would recommend this product but remember you will need to buy replacements often is you’re manscaping.
Oily
Staten Island , NY
Purchased at: Target
This trimmer is the best. It works very good and gets the hair the first time around. It has the option to go in for a close shave as well. It’s also water resistant so it can work in the shower and it’s easy to clean.
Euless, TX
This product exceeded my expectations. I use this to shave as needed and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It it’s light and easy to use as well as to travel with. I would really recommend it
Baldwin, NY
Great shaver! Fast and easy. No razor burn ever! I don’t ever shave my face so it’s perfect for me for trimming and grooming. Easy to clean up stray neck hairs. 10/10 easy!
Elon, NC
I received this blade free of charge in exchange for a review, and I think they knew my old electric razor was on the outs, because this one came right in time.

This OneBlade works incredibly well. I'm able to get an extremely close shave when I need to shave, and I can trim my beard well – all with just this one electric razor. Unlike other razors, this one doesn't irritate my neck like others do, so it's a really good upside to not have to see razor burn and red bumps after shaving.

In addition, this razor works very well in both wet and dry conditions. When I'm right out of the shower, I can trim and it still works without any real issues. If I'm shaving dry, it cuts through my thick facial hair easily without much struggle.

This is definitely an electric razor I would recommend to anyone who needs a multipurpose razor for shaving and trimming needs. It works effectively and efficiently, charges easily, and gets the job done with minimal complaining and no irritation.

Combination, Sensitive, Mature
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
The Philips Norelco Oneblade is the best product I have purchased for self grooming. It can be used on the entire body and I use it every day. Very easy to use but the blades are a bit expensive. Would buy again though
Norwalk, OH
I received this product from Influenster in exchange for an honest review... and here is my honest opinion. It is the best razor I have ever used in my life. It shaves so close to the skin, while also making it the smoothest and gentle shave I have ever had. It has an amazing battery life, where I traveled for a full two weeks (I shave about every other day) and it had battery even when I got home! The grooming heads that it comes with are honestly awesome! Highly Highly recommend  Philips Norelco OneBlade
Saint Louis, MO
My biggest problem I had with this product was the packaging and figuring out how to use it to get a close shave. I think a good all-on-one razor should make it easy for their customers to get a close shave, but I could only set up the razor with the attachments to get facial hair with some length. The packaging was also incredibly difficult to open, even with the help of scissors, and there were no easy instructions. By the time I had torn apart the package and cut myself at least once, I was already not excited to try a product designed by the same team. The blade did work fine when I wanted to keep my facial hair a certain length, but when I wanted to trim the edges and actually shape my beard I had to just use a flat razor instead. Three stars. Cheaper products available online and in department stores do a better job at being a versatile blade, and have more intuitive directions.
Oily
Northridge , CA
Philips Norelco OneBlade uploaded by Mauricyo N.
This little guy is such a blessing!!!! I don’t shave but love to keep my beard short and nicely groomed. Some trimmers really mess up your style with guards/blades that just take off too much or not enough. I love a groomer that trims evenly and quickly and the One Blade by Phillis Norelco is the personal groomer for that exactly! It comes with a charger and three gaurds thy allow a nice even trim. The blade itself has two sides, the front part of the blade shaves and grooms the larger areas and the back side of the blade allows you to nicely groom the smaller precision areas of your face. I love the One Blade so much! It’s a great gift for all the men in your family. Philips Norelco OneBlade
Combination, Sensitive
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Las Vegas, NV
2 years ago
My favorite blade to shave with is Philips Norelco OneBlade. I really like the fact that you can get a close shave and shape your beard perfectly! What's your blade preference?
Jonathan B. • a year ago
I like it on different settings depending on the look.